RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Giant picks up and checks his equipment. He is preparing for the worst.
Let's go lazy gang. - he says and goes out from the cave
Out from the cave, as in: through the waterfall?
(03-20-2018, 08:56 AM)DM Surranó Wrote: [ -> ]Out from the cave, as in: through the waterfall?

Yep, through the magical waterfall, climbing, swimming, etc. Or is there any other exit?

OOC - Torin, don't forget waterwalk spell
OOC - Technically, entering the mushroom ring leaves the plane so practically it leaves the cave as well.

"I thought you knew the way," Zelgadis notes as he watches Giant preparing to wade into the water, and stops practicing. "I thought you met me on your way to the dragon."
On that note, he sheathes his sword and steps close to the nearest wall, running his fingers along the surface, inducing a noise like pebbles rolling along a rock.

"Hunt scenes?" he asks, and continues his inspection.
(03-20-2018, 02:11 PM)DM Surranó Wrote: [ -> ]OOC - Technically, entering the mushroom ring leaves the plane so practically it leaves the cave as well.

"I thought you knew the way," Zelgadis notes as he watches Giant preparing to wade into the water, and stops practicing. "I thought you met me on your way to the dragon."
On that note, he sheathes his sword and steps close to the nearest wall, running his fingers along the surface, inducing a noise like pebbles rolling along a rock.

OOC - If we want to meet the dragon then we have to wait outside and he will appear. But we didn't want to meet him, we wanted to find his lair and treasure first Smile

(03-20-2018, 02:11 PM)DM Surranó Wrote: [ -> ]"Hunt scenes?" he asks, and continues his inspection.

OOC - SG doesn't understand this strange language but answers Smile

I'm going to have a shower. I didn't have it for a week. Big Grin

OOC - We don't know how much time has passed outside, maybe we can ask a fey
Ooc - apologies for being in hiatus, family sick, job interviews, life. Sad

Lugar continues to observe the carvings on the cavern wall while Zelgadis waits impatiently and the others kick dust or bathe in the watefall. He looks over his shoulder to make sure no one else is looking and attempts to steal the bright green gem from the cavern wall with one of his daggers to help pry it out.... (ooooh shiny)
Bright it is, indeed, but the spherical form somehow seems to be part of the wall, not encased into it. It is quite clear for any dwarf worth their ore that the "gem" is actually part of the picture, made of the same stone, it's just the intricate colors that make it look like a finely cut gem. The coloring actually makes the sensation as if light would pass through the gem and refract around the nearby parts of the relief and being scattered as if it would be green light... but the picture is not emitting light, nor does it reflect light, it's just really, really intricate artwork. (and as such, probably heart-warming for the dwarves)
"Bah, this isn't a gem!" Lugar complains.  "What do these dam things mean? Hunting pictures...Hmmm." Lugar eyes Toot, then the carvings, then back at Toot and his bear, then the carvings again.  "Hey SG, what were the remains of the creature we found earlier?  You know, the carcass in the grassland?"  He looks at Toot again.  "You can shape-shift right?"  

Ooc - Toot-dear = bait for dragon Smile
"We are not using Toot as bait. We are most certainly not going to try and fight a dragon in the open. That is a death sentence for sure. If we are quite done farting around, can we get back to the mission? We do have time frame to meet." Merrinna looks mildly irritated.
Lugar shrugs. ¯\_(?)_/¯