RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-26-2018, 02:39 AM)Toot Wrote: [ -> ][OoC1: Ok... I will ask again... What penalties do Boo and Toot have after eating the Good Berry? ]

[OoC2: How much damage has everyone taken that is not the Non-Lethal damage taken from the fatigue?  I need to know so I can cure people.  Maybe people could update their Signatures?  ]

[OoC3: Is everyone hasted? ]

Whom ever looks the most hurt...
[OoC: Heal Check +7; Result: 8; Toot rolled a 1 so he thinks the Illusions are the most hurt...  Rolleyes   Thank god you can't critically fail a skill check.]

Toot isn't sure who's most hurt so he taps the person he's physically closest to which is Silent Giant.

[OoC4: Use Wand of Cure Light Wounds; 1d8+1; Result: 7 hit points returned to SG]
Ooc - Only SG, Lugar, and Merri were hasted. Lugar ate a Goodberry too but as far as I know the penalties didn't go away. Maybe we need to eat 20 berries or something?? Confused

Lugar sees Toot healing Silent Giant and gets excited. "Oooh, gimme some of that!" He struts on over.
OOC1 - still fatigued. You need to rest to remove fatigue. Anyone deciphering fatigue from hunger and thirst differently?
(01-26-2018, 07:19 AM)DM Surranó Wrote: [ -> ]OOC1 - still fatigued. You need to rest to remove fatigue. Anyone deciphering fatigue from hunger and thirst differently?

OOC - Perhaps Waves of fatigue, no saving throws.
SG mumbles something, perhaps "Thanks". Smile
OOC - no, this fatigue is definitely from mundane hunger and thirst. You eat then rest for it to go away.

As Shanna dissolves the figment and Merri causually begins cleaning her oversized blade Zelgadis stops on his track, aborts the incantation, and lowers his right hand. The icy crystalline form in his palm shrinks back to nonexistence.

"Thanks for getting me out of that cage, I guess." he says, as walking over to Torin. It's hard to read his emotions. As far as Torin can tell this can be sarcasm or gratitude alike.
He checks Torin first and when he can see that the dwarf is unhurt he checks the rest of the company.
"If you are in need of healing--"

If someone applies for a healing then Zelgadis will stay close, putting his right palm close to the wound, and, without a word, a tiny aura of bright light starts to emanate from his palm, accompanied by a weak humming sound. He keeps his hand over the wound while it gradually closes.
OOC - the effect is similar to Lesser Vigor, providing fast healing 1, with duration: concentration.

Those versed in spellcraft (DC25), if they observe the man doing the deed, realise that ...
... they've heard about a rare and obscure way of invoking magical effects without truly casting spells; called incantations. Another possibility is the man is both a divine and arcane caster, and a spontaneous one at that. Undisputed, his magic is similar to and uniquely different from known spells at the same time. This particular healing effect is (of course) a divine power.
When Zelgadis shows up and starts offering healing, Toot looks at his wand and then narrows his eyes and gives the stranger a snotty look.  "Trapped man offer healing AFTER Toot wastes charge on wand?  My hero.  Can trapped man also dispel fatigue too?  Or offer safe place to rest?"

[OoC:  I don't suppose anyone has a rope trick handy?]
"My focus is on spirituality not white magic," is all the strange man offers as a response.
(01-26-2018, 09:27 AM)DM Surranó Wrote: [ -> ]If someone applies for a healing then Zelgadis will stay close, putting his right palm close to the wound, and, without a word, a tiny aura of bright light starts to emanate from his palm, accompanied by a weak humming sound. He keeps his hand over the wound while it gradually closes.
OOC - the effect is similar to Lesser Vigor, providing fast healing 1, with duration: concentration.

If Lugar survive the divine touch SG applies for a healing too. (OOC - he needs 5HP more to max)
Maybe I missed it but did Lugar apply first? Smile Consider Giant and Lugar fully healed, then.
Once healed, they feel a little bit enervated.

"Now let's get down to business. If you are to seek out this... dragon... for whatever reasons, I will protect you to the end of your business with him. But if you have other plans then I'm out of here."

(note; you are still using comprehend languages to talk to him, right? So whoever is not subject of the spell one way or another please remember you can't understand directly... but I assume someone translates the essence. I will also raise some reminders when I feel that the current 10 minutes (for Torin's CL1 wand) are over.)
[OoC:  I was just posting that Toot was healing but you beat me to it. ]

[OoC2: Spellcraft +11; Result: 13; nope ]

Toot puts his helm back on...

"White magic, eh?" Toot replies skeptically.  "Do white magic normally include fiery ballista bolt of death?  And what you mean if we have other plans?  Current plans are to find place to sleep.  Facing draco while fatigued be foolish!"