RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lugar eagerly follows the burly half-human.  "Keep your wits about you.  Who knows what may lay ahead Silent Giant."

Ooc-  did Lugar detect poison in the mushrooms? If he thinks it worth further investigation he will store the best parts of the mushroom in his haversack.
As mentioned earlier the mushrooms at not poisonous but have awful taste and foul odour. Apart from the fibres being as hard and chewy as aspen saplings. Mushroom jerky in best case.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én ALE-L21 eszközömről
Eventually Giant, Lugar, Zelgadis, and whoever follow them get through the centre of the rings and are able to navigate around without further encounters worth mentioning, until they reach the point they desire.
(please mark your preferred place on roll20, fog of war will be off in 24h, I need some more time...)
I have marked SG's path.
SG and those who follow him face no resistance in reaching their destination.
OoC - Me and my characters - at now Torin - are preferring the most simple solution aka occam's razor but I like to build ideas and plans and have got a good argument with people about them.

- I think the same while we doesn't get proof against it Big Grin. If we need then I could casts some divination but just tomorrow.

Torin follows the others.
OOC - haven't you discussed today's plans before the rest? Or was it an intentional plan not to memorise now, in hopes of Toot succeeding with the scrying?

Those who follow Giant, Lugar, and Zelgadis through the arcs of the mushroom rings eventually reach the northeastern part that looks like a plan smooth cliff surface.
Lugar and Torin notice that there's a very fine seam running around, outlining a door maybe 15 by 15 feet large... (OOC - barely 1 feet square if seen from the outside, and the seam is so fine it would be impossible to be seen from outside this dimension)
The floor contains a depression similar to the one found next to the force cage.
Toot follows at a bit of a distance (about 20') hoping that if something attacks it will attack them first.  His tiny size puts him at a disadvantage and he didn't really see himself as a melee combatant.  The distance would also help him avoid any breath weapons attacks, he hoped.

When they arrive at the smooth cliff face, Toot will carefully examine the seam, wall, and depression on the ground.

[OoC: Taking 20 to examine each.  Spot +7; Search +1]
Eyes strained, Toot cannot actually see the seam, even after the dwarves point it out. Looks like completely ordinary rock wall for all but dwarves, and maybe observant elves, but Merri seems to be of the less observant type (this time)...
Apart from this, the jermlaine examines the environment and one thing's for sure, as Boo points out,
"This place reeks of beast odour."
(nothing someone without scent would ever notice but the bear apparently picked something up and indicates the depression in the first place.)
Toot puts the helmet on Boo.

"Beast odor?," Toot asks, Boo.  "You mean like baa-baa sticky?  Or take a squirt?"  Toot figured poop and pee (to mark territory) would be familiar enough that even a bear could get the gist of what Toot was talking about.