RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: Entry Cavern
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So far the machinery is just throwing out the occasional spark. Right now it appears to be harmless, but someone can attempt to disable it if they wish.
Reawyn gestures to the others to move back, then takes a swallow of an extract. (casting his cure light wounds, sorry my extracts cannot affect other people yet otherwise I would have cast this on Ursk)

[Cure Light Wounds - Extract: Cure Light Wounds [1d8+1] = 2+1 = 3]

Then Reawyn moves forward again and attemps to Disable the machinery - [Disable Device +10 [1d20+10] = 7+10 = 17]
Cin will ready her gun to shoot at anything that attacks the group.

"I hope someone has some healing.  Psychic?  Do you have some healing?"  

[OoC: I know that the Psychic's player has disappeared from almost all of her games so is she going to be DM-NPC'ed?]
"I have learned to mend some wounds in my time at the monastery, but it would require good rest." (+4 heal)
Weyna reflex [1d20] = 9

Weyna is out cold.

(I need to go back and check xp totals. Everyone should be close by now. )
Hearing no response from the Psychic to her question she looks over to see her laying unconscious on the ground.

"Well that's unfortunate...  Medic?  Morningtide Anyone?"
No - she answers - We have to rest.

Could Reawyn disable the machinery?
"I have a curing extract available but it will only work on me, I have not yet learned to make them potent for others."

[OoC in other words I do not have the Infusion Discovery yet]
So we must rest here or go back to the village.
[OoC we cannot simply go back to the village.. the entry to these caves was underwater and required a potion of water breathing.. we are stuck here intil we find a way out]

"I guess this room is as safe as any, at least there is only the one way in"