RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: Entry Cavern
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ursk is still in the tunnel leading out of the area but if called will offer the potion he is carrying.
Weyna looks down at Chrome with a frown. "I could try to heal him, if you like. I've never used it on someone who passed out from cold before..."
(The usual healing methods all work the same for non-lethal damage. The only difference is that it heals itself at 1*level/hour.)
[OoC: Sorry it's been a while.  Do we know if Chrome has a potion of healing?]

"If it's safe to do so, you might as well heal him," Cin asks Weyna  "We need to solve this mystery.  Hopefully without having to drag around a freeze dried sorcerer.  We have no choice but to wait to retrieve the items until we find some way to cause cold damage.  I'm pretty sure that this cold aura will keep away would be thieves."

Once he's healed and if no one else has any additional suggestions, Cin will look at Kayla and say, "Please, lead on."
(You mean other would be thieves. Wink )
[OoC: If Cin can approach Chrome without being turned into a Popsicle, she will, if it's possible, try to give him his own potion.  If he's too close I guess we can use the grappling hook to snag a piece of his clothing and drag him closer to us.]
[OoC: I already dragged him away earlier. Chrome should probably roll his own Healing and see if he's awake or not.]
(He'll wake up in an hour when 1 point of nonlethal heals.)
Exasperated at the delay, Reawyn finally searches Chromes pockets and finds the healing potion that Chrome had secreted on his person. Gently tilting Chrome's head he pinches Chrome's nose shut and pours the potion into his mouth, forcing an unconscious swallow reflex.

As Chrome gasps and sputters Reawyn says. "I will replenish the used potion once I work out how to make my infusions permanent."

Reawyn shakes his head, obviously frustrated that everyone should be so worried about resources that they woul;d stand about so long over an unconscious fellow, when the means to wake them were at hand.
Potions of Cure Light: 1d8+1 5

After his coughing fit, and sitting up with a shiver he looks back to the body. Getting his bearings for about half a minute, he tries his feet and stands up, recognizing that Reawyn was the one who helped Chrome out, though it was his own potion, and nods a thank you. "Well that was fascinating. I've never quite experienced this level of cold before. It wasn't quite the same as an infliction of force, or the cold that would seep into you-- rather it was as if my warmth was being ripped out of me aggressively." He looks back to the body and shudders again, the experience exhilerating but not something he would want to relive. "I suppose we'll just leave this for now, even with care taken it's too dangerous for us with our current level of knowledge." Suggesting what others did, though not knowing so due to his unconscious state at the time. He'll get in line and follow behind the rest, presumably the lead started by Ursk... more than eight days ago.