RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: Entry Cavern
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Chrome stops in his tracks and stares forward with wide eyes as he sees a giant spike spew out from nowhere, striking Weyna. Had he been just a little closer, some might have gotten him too... "O--o..oh... my.." He stutters, but quickly realizes with Cin's worry that they need to do something about it. He feels around his belt, as he still had one more potion. Grabbing it and leaning down to her with Cin, he begins to offer it to her.

Full round action to apply the potion to someone else, of which i just took one standard. Means a single con check before it goes through. Once it does go through though, the resulting cure will be
Cure Potion: 1d8+1 7
(It's a one-shot trap that needs to be reset after being tripped. You're safe for now.)
Weyna bleeds profusely as Cin drags her from the trap and attempts to administer first aid. But as Chrome pours the potion into her mouth, the bleeding stops and the wound closes, leaving a slightly sunken and bruised area. Her brow tenses in pain and she opens her eyes with a groan, looking up into the faces of Cin and Chrome. She mutters, "Why?..." then just trails off, looking over at the bloody spike and shaking her head.

Constitution check [1d20] = 10
((-2 because that's where my hit points are at))

((1 damage, bringing hp to -3, then Chrome uses that potion on her and brings her to 4 HP)).
Reawyn gulps, and rushes back to help Weyna off the spikes. 

[Heal +4 [1d20+4] = 1+4 = 5]

In his panic he nearly makes her bleeding worse.
(So are we down to just you four now?)
Hope not... anyone here besides myself, Cin, Weyna, and Reawyn-- please make your presence known.
Posting this here, despite it being all OOC, because i feel clarification is important.
Then I guess it's up to you four to save the town.

The group moves into the next cave. A gremlin looks up from the device he is playing with as they enter. He grins and vanishes through a dimension door.
(08-13-2017, 05:09 PM)Weyna Wrote: [ -> ]Weyna bleeds profusely as Cin drags her from the trap and attempts to administer first aid. But as Chrome pours the potion into her mouth, the bleeding stops and the wound closes, leaving a slightly sunken and bruised area. Her brow tenses in pain and she opens her eyes with a groan, looking up into the faces of Cin and Chrome. She mutters, "Why?..." then just trails off, looking over at the bloody spike and shaking her head.

When Weyna asks, why, Cin slowly shifts her gaze to Reawyn and says, "Well I don't know... When I suggested that little people like to set nasty traps and that special care needed to be taken, Reawyn assured me, quite sternly in fact, that that was exactly what he was doing."  Cin blinks at the Alchemist.   Tongue

When they spot the Gremlin, Cin freezes and tries to take a shot but it vanishes before she can shoot.  Sighing she says, "Well that has 'nasty trap' written all over it.  Reawyn?"
Reawyn looks apologetically at Weyna.

"I am sorry, I though I had ruled out the presence of any triggers. I missed one. I wish Kayla were assisting me, but she seems indispoosed."

He then looks at Cin.. "Nay not a trap, that would be a definite ambush, though I bet there are traps included."

[OoC is the device the creature was playing with left behind, or did it disappear too]
Whatever was in its hands went with it.