RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: Entry Cavern
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OOC: I've got rope. A waraxe has curved blades that might catch on something as it's pulled back across it. But...if it's lost, I'm down to a dagger.
"I'm not exactly sure. This is the first time I've seen the mold in person." Eva replies.
It's roughly 20 away. Just close enough.
"Well, i don't see why we can't use this as a chance to also get you used to the enlarged form, Ursk." Chrome offers, as he looks among the group for something long like a pole. "If we might be able to borrow your quarterstaff for just a moment, Weyna?" He inquires, then will suggest Ursk hold the staff and tie his curved-weapon to the end in an attempt to gain a faux reach. The weapon would be useless in combat, but hopefully enough to pull the body towards them close enough for a large Ursk to simply grab. He will only move forward once he has some sort of reach weapon.

After this, Chorme begins to speak a few words, drawing in the air as he does so. Slowly at first, Ursk's form begins to expand, then faster and abruptly he grows to double his normal size. (Enlarge Person cast) "It shouldn't last for very long though. See if you can pull out the body now."
[OoC:  My perception is +6.  If Cin can take 10 or take 20 to determine what that guy might have died from (frost damage or weapon damage) she will do so.  If she can't my perception roll = 10  Dodgy Wow, my rolls have been really sucky!   I've vomited up a spleen, been blinded and I've nearly drown.  Confused ]

Cin listens while they formulate a plan.  She then asks Eva, "Does anything else kill brown mold?  Can you hit or shoot it?  Use it to make cheese?"
"Yes, as Eva contributed, should we have a means of producing some sort of cold, enough so to actually harm, we may be able to kill it. I don't know most of you well enough to know whether that was in your arsenal... not in mine, unfortunately." He offered, "Which is why we're trying to get the body to us, instead of the other way around."

Three-legged drawing looked similar to the construct from before, other is unfamiliar to us.
Weyna happily lends her staff to the fishing endeavor, since she has no other way of helping.
There's nothing visible on the body, at least from this distance, to indicate what he may have died from.

(So I guess use a ranged touch attack with an improvised weapon. )
"I believe cold is the only way. I've only prepared defensive spells today otherwise I would've been able to dispose of it." Eva answers quietly.
[OoC: Edited my last post.  I completely missed Eva saying it could be killed by cold and MiB's reference to the 3 legged drawing.  That's what I get for posting after working all night. Confused ]

[OoC2:  Is there a map of this area?]

[OoC3: Who has the best throwing arm?  I have +6 with Point Blank shot.  Apparently when you throw an improvised weapon you take a -4 penalty on the attack roll, have range 10 and critical 20/×2.  Also when throwing a regular melee weapon that isn't meant to be thrown you take the same penalties.]