RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: Entry Cavern
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since the similar machinery in the other room wasn't working, she isn't quite sure what this machinery is supposed to be doing. Whatever it is supposed to be doing, she is sure this is not it.
(03-27-2018, 10:15 AM)Man in Black Wrote: [ -> ]Since the similar machinery in the other room wasn't working, she isn't quite sure what this machinery is supposed to be doing.  Whatever it is supposed to be doing, she is sure this is not it.

Hm, she lets forward the strong men Smile
And prepares her bow.
Reawyn moves forward to investigate.

[Perception (trapfindin) +5; Knowledge Engineering +5; Technologist feat]
Reawyn examines the panels and learns nothing new. It's some kind of malfunctioning machinery. The sparking suddenly increases in intensity, lashing the party with lightning.

(Everyone make a Reflex save.)
[Reflex save [1d20+4] = 8+4 = 12]

Reawyn's attempt to dodge is clumsy, distracted as he was by his fascination with even the malfunctioning machinery.
I know there is more of you than that.
Taijun [url=Reflex [1d20+5] = 16+5 = 21]reflex save[/url]

Ooc - Can I use my reflex save to help Reawyn avoid the lightning? His skills are more important to the group here than Taijun's fists Wink
[OoC1: sorry for not being around.  I've been fighting off a head cold as well as picking up shifts.  Just when I think I'm getting my energy back I suddenly start feeling crappy again. It's probably because I keep working when I should be staying in bed!!!  But the staff who's been away on sick leave is coming back Monday things should get back to normal soon after.]

[OoC2: Reflex +6; Result 12; Welp that sucked! ]