RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: Out of Charges (OOC thread)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
I’ll definitely think about it. And considering you guys beat back six bandis and Happs, slew a total of 6 boars, and started interactions with the Sootscale kobold tribe, I’d say you should be 2 already if not for the extra hands (Jhod, Happs, etc) ninja’ing xp away from you.
Agreed, I am enjoying my character regardless. Butr PbP does advance at a slugs pace sometimes so it can be wearing.
(05-14-2019, 06:11 PM)DM Dougfan Wrote: [ -> ]I’ll definitely think about it.  And considering you guys beat back six bandis and Happs, slew a total of 6 boars, and started interactions with the Sootscale kobold tribe, I’d say you should be 2 already if not for the extra hands (Jhod, Happs, etc) ninja’ing xp away from you.

Wasn't one of the reasons we have Happs with us was because we needed a trap finder and Andra's player was away?  Now that she has returned we have less reason to bring him with us.  Though in the last couple encounters he has proven to be a crack-shot with his bow.  

As for the priest, should he be given xp when he's the NPC providing the mission?  Like if an NPC hired us to find her kidnapped sister, would she gain xp too for joining us?  Maybe she should but it's honestly not something that has ever crossed my mind.  

Like I stated before, I don't want to gain levels that we haven't earned.  And even though you stated we should be 2nd level, you also stated that Jhod and Happs have ninja-ed xp from us.  So should we wait to add a second level?
I actually haven’t been giving any XP to Jhod. Happs, yes. Do you intend to send him back to the fort, now that Andra is back?
(05-16-2019, 10:18 PM)DM Dougfan Wrote: [ -> ]I actually haven’t been giving any XP to Jhod.  Happs, yes.  Do you intend to send him back to the fort, now that Andra is back?

No, not at this moment.  We still don't know if he can be trusted.  If we sent him away he would likely run back to his buddies.  Nex hopes he will eventually realize that there is more to gain by helping to rid this land of evil than to participate in the evil.  And she would leave any decision to be decided by majority vote.
Dont forget to level up Vidar as well.
I have to level up Valdi, but Vidar will be a bit more difficult.. no access to his character sheet
I just took the default 5 hp rather than rolling the 1d8 for hp.. All done unless we use background skills, in which case i have 2 more skill points to use. I cannot remember whether we were using background skills or not.
It should be available in the "Put your completed characters here" thread. I don't believe we do use them. That came out some time after we started this game and I really don't want to go through the effort of ret-conning things.
(05-22-2019, 03:06 AM)DM Dougfan Wrote: [ -> ]It should be available in the "Put your completed characters here" thread. I don't believe we do use them. That came out some time after we started this game and I really don't want to go through the effort of ret-conning things.
Kk I did my level up correctly then

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40