RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: Out of Charges (OOC thread)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Once the timeline catches up Valdi can try and intimidate him, I am skilled init.. burt remember Valdi is LG.... heis tactic may be a biut different than Vidar or Andra's.
Yeah... True Neutral. Oleg and his wife are the underdog here...
(11-07-2016, 11:58 PM)Andra Petrescu Wrote: [ -> ] - Nexendia has a higher Dex, if she would use the bow. Otherwise, I'll take it, because Andra definitely would.

You should have STR 14+ to use a composite longbow +2 without penalties and of course you should be proficient with longbows.
So we enlarge Nexendia, buff her with Bull's Strength, Cat's grace, Magic Weapon and craft her large arrows that we keep in the wagon... She's an Elf so she should be proficient with a longbow Smile I guess Andra isn't proficient yet. Not sure if Pathfinder has Arcane Archers lol
Nex STR is 8 so a simple bull's strength is not enough Smile
PF arcane archer
I checked it: Andra must takes a feat or class/prc to be proficient with it.Sad
(11-07-2016, 11:58 PM)Andra Petrescu Wrote: [ -> ]- Nexendia has a higher Dex, if she would use the bow. Otherwise, I'll take it, because Andra definitely would.

Thank you for thinking about me but I only have an 8 strength.  It's why Nex uses a light crossbow--no need for strength.  I also might have given up the Elvin ability to use bows for something else because I don't see it on my sheet.
Personally, I disagree with crossbows not having a Strength requirement. I knew someone who had a light pistol-grip crossbow. No way I could draw that thing, even with a footstrap.
(11-08-2016, 08:32 PM)Eran Wrote: [ -> ]Nex STR is 8 so a simple bull's strength is not enough Smile
PF arcane archer
I checked it: Andra must takes a feat or class/prc to be proficient with it.Sad

Enlarge grants another +2 str for size Wink  I'm gonna have to make an archer build based off enlargement just for the fun of it...  Maybe a Halfling Master Thrower tossing short swords instead of daggers...

(11-09-2016, 12:31 AM)Andra Petrescu Wrote: [ -> ]Personally, I disagree with crossbows not having a Strength requirement. I knew someone who had a light pistol-grip crossbow. No way I could draw that thing, even with a footstrap.

So true!
Trying to pull something that thin that tightly is going to dig into your hands like nobody's business.
I feel like there are only two options for Vidar at this point. 1) Kill Happs or 2) Walk away
If Vidar kills a defenseless character that would put him on the chaotic evil side, so that's not in character. I don't understand why Happs isn't utterly terrified after the intimidation check I rolled earlier. Was it the dialogue? That was Vidar's attempt at honesty and giving Happs a possible avenue to join with us, given a possible alternative. I can't tell if his loyalty to Kressle overshadows his current predicament, given that he doesn't seem to care much about his bandit friends, or that he just doesn't care about anything. Either way I don't understand. He's willing to give up some information but not all, I don't get it. I understand that as soon as Vidar is out of the picture we are back to being enemies and he would do anything to kill the guy he should be afraid of, but he hasn't shown any fear so I don't get the utter defiance to Vidar's face.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40