RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: Out of Charges (OOC thread)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
K the red dragon plan came about after we already started battle in the other thread.. going back and changing the entire plan just because some players were well behind in the oposts is sort of silly. How about we just move forward with the plan as is, including Valdi's botched rolls and see how it evolves?
(09-26-2016, 12:05 AM)Valdi Wrote: [ -> ]K the red dragon plan came about after we already started battle in the other thread.. going back and changing the entire plan just because some players were well behind in the oposts is sort of silly. How about we just move forward with the plan as is, including Valdi's botched rolls and see how it evolves?

That sounds great. Thank you.
you can still keep it in your back pocket for another such situation Tongue
I will be on holiday from 27.09 till 04.10. I think I could post not so frequently.
Eran's battle plan:
1. round: enlarge Vidar (30 feet 2min - 1 AR point).
2. round: enlarge Vidar or go in a good position near to Valdi&Vidar and cast a Color Spray DC: 17 (1 AR point). He wants to avoid the AOO so keeps 5 foot distance from the enemies.
If Eran couldn't able to casts the he shots with his crossbow.
Remember that one of Nexendia's plans was to cast Detect magic on the bandits as soon as they were within range.
If Valdi is enlarged his push / drag limit is 600lbs x5 = 3,100 lbs. Not sure how much that wagon weighs but simply having wheels should reduce it's push / drag weight by 20%.

Did Vidar have enough time and resources to paint a red dragon eating bandits on his hand made tower shield? Smile
(09-28-2016, 06:17 AM)Vidar the Red Wrote: [ -> ]If Valdi is enlarged his push / drag limit is 600lbs x5 = 3,100 lbs.  Not sure how much that wagon weighs but simply having wheels should reduce it's push / drag weight by 20%.

Did Vidar have enough time and resources to paint a red dragon eating bandits on his hand made tower shield?  Smile

Paint it in their blood after the battle.  (ew)
That represents the limit of what Valdi can push, not how much he can automatically push. Still need a strength check to find out what he can do at that time.
Remember, Nexendia's Mule is helping to move the wagon.  

I did a quick search for the weight of Wagons while at work but I could only find a 2 wheel wagon.

Quote:So how much did these wagons weigh when empty? Lefebvre des Noëttes stated that the wagons were light and never exceeded 200 kg. empty52. Of course now we know that like so many statements he made that this is not true either. Using the iconography as a guide several scholars have attempted to estimate the empty weight of Roman wagons. A minimal approximation for the cisium of Igel is on the order of 250-300 kg. and a half tonne (500 kg.) for larger wagons. Michel Molin made an extensive study of the large wagon at Langres (See Fig. 24). His calculations led him to conclude that the wagon when full weighed about 800 kg. (500 kg, empty) and that the wagon itself was capable of carrying loads of one and half tonnes.

So a large two wheel wagon weighs 500kg or 1102.31 pounds.  So it could be up to 2000 pounds or more for a large 4 wheel wagon.
Am I mistaken? Cade is just a peon, the loud mouth who got his foot stuck in the trap. Happy is the leader, correct? The sour guy with a bow. I was hoping to keep one guy alive for questioning. (Cade, since he's stuck and bleeding to death) what better way to interrogate someone Smile i will post Vidar's comments in game on his turn on that matter. "Save that one for last!" We just have to cut off their escape...

Are they horseback still? I figured Cade was on foot, but the others? And did they bring their wagon inside the fort? It seems tight for them if they did. Perfect for us I hope!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40