RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: Swimming Pool! [Open everyone] + Malcolm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Still holding on to Trevor's ankle, Gedeon gives him a flabbergasted look. "You can't mean me. I was saving the next time I talked to him to let him know that I'll break his nose if he touches me again." She looks back at Jack. "I suppose I could lead with that and then ask him what he wants us to do about his girlfriend... Where did Kat go, anyway? She seems like she's probably better at the caring part."
"Oh likely," Saleem says with a chuckle.  "I've seen you fight!  You're far more graceful than I am.  But I'm much better at brute force tactics..." He leaps to grab Porsche [Crap WHITE result!]  but she nimbly sidesteps his attempt to snatch her arm, causing him to lose his balance and fall clumsily into the pool.  Saleem breaks the surface of the water and looks up at her.  He then jokingly thrusts a middle finger up in her direction.
Porsche laughs at Saleem's antics, then steps up to the edge of the platform, turning so her back is to the water and she is just barely balanced on the balls of her feet, with her heels off the platform.

She raises her arms  straight out to her sides, and time seems to freeze for a moment. Suddenly she flexes her knees and leaps gracefully in the air, her feet pointed together as she flips over and twists at the same time. She enters the water smoothly, with only a modest splash.
She glides smoothly under Saleem then up to tbe surface a few feet away. As she pops to the surface, the water coating her steams off, leaving her hair dried, if a bit frizzy.

[Agility feat Ex20 +1 cs [1d100] = 98= RED feat]

Just as she pops to the surface Jack yells out. She frowns at the htsterics.

"Sending out the X-men over a teenager rebelling against her father?"

She looks back at Saleem, and whispers quietly enough that she hopes not to be overheard.

"A girl should respect her padre. He shouldn't need to lose control enough to hit her. Do you know what all this is about? I don't know anything about Jack, let alone his chica. Usually a father would never lay an unkind hand to his  little nina, it is a blow against his machismo to lose control like that."
"Awww, you're so sweet," Trevor replies.  "The leading with the broken nose part, I mean.  It brings tears to my eyes.  I know it would bring tears to his."  Toning down the joking a bit, Trevor adds, "Well Porsche could talk to him..." Porsche completes her dive and he calls out, "NICE DIVE!!" Then Continuing, "but she hardly knows him.  Graffiti is possible.  If she isn't still angry at the pity party he through for himself over the cops.  Kat could do it too but she might still be annoyed too AND she's sort of dealing with Sebastian.  Ughhh is there anyone that could talk to him who's not new or annoyed at him?  Maybe Donya.  She's never around to be annoyed at anyone.  BUT she's never around...  FAK!  It shouldn't be this hard!"
When Porsche completes her dive and breaks the surface beside him, Saleem says, "Show off!"

Listening while Porsche confronts Jack and then whispers to him, Saleem can't help being annoyed.  And since he's still undergoing treatment, he's not as jokey or tactful as the other students.  "I'm not saying I really would do it, but I would want to hit my daughter too if that was her choice in guys.  Lets face it, he's always making excuses to be around the girls at the school.  Jack even busted into a teacher's bedroom!  His emotions are always based upon what is most advantageous in the moment.  He's upset that his girl friend hasn't text him after 5 minutes.  Then he's happy and wanting to go swimming, like 2 minutes later.  Then suddenly he's sad again and hiding in his room.  This all happening in a span of 10 minutes!"  Shaking his head he yells to Jack, "YOU DON'T CALL THE X-MEN! YOU CALL THE POLICE AND THEY INVESTIGATE AND POSSIBLY CONTACT CHILDREN'S AID!"
"You know guys, I'm standing right here," Jack replies.

"We should go over there.  Come on!  We need to do something!  I'm worried that something might happen to her!"
She points at Saleem as he yells at Jack. "That's what I was thinking of. I think. I'm not familiar with government organizations. But there are people who protect children.... Or we could go find those two people who brought soda, and tell them. I think that's a plan."
Malcolm grimaces and looks at Jack like he's an idiot.

"If you go there, and bring a bunch of mutants, what the f*** do you think will happen? Someone will get hurt, and no matter who the f*** it is, the 'muties' will take the fall! If she's lucky, Lisa will end up in foster care. That's if she's lucky, and if we're lucky it's off to f***ing juvie! That's IF they decide our powers aren't too big a threat!

He pauses but apparently it's just to inhale, because he angrily continues right on, as the water around him seems to be reverberating with some sort of small shockwave.

"Have you ever been in a foster home?! Or a halfway house for teens? Where the counselors don't give a s***, and just want you to be invisible and never slip? I'm sure Lisa will love you for the privilege. As for you, if your lucky and don't get shot by the cops, I'm sure you'll love juvie, but you'll be there on your own, I am not going back for you! You'll f***ing love how they treat 'muties' in there."

Suddenly seeing the water reverberate in time with his pounding heart he seems to snap himself out of it.

"F***!! He swims for the edge of the pool and climbs out.

"S.. sorry to s..spoil the m..mood everyone. I'm g..gonna go play v..video g..games or s..something. He turns and starts to walk to the change room.

[b]"J..Jack, do yourself and L..Lisa a favor. T..tip off ch..child services, let them h..handle it w..without v..violence."

Embarrassed he goes into the boy's change room.
Jack watches as Malcolm has a freak out on him.  With ever 'F' word it looks like he is getting closer and closer to bursting into tears.  Then when Malcolm grabs his stuff and leaves, Static frowns and somberly looks down at his feet.  Suddenly Jack says, "I think I need to cut my toe nails.  What do you guys think?"  

A moment later Static remembers his girlfriend.  "Maybe you guys are right.  I need to be rational and do the right thing.  Sooo... I'm going to go to my room and go to bed.  Yes, that's what I will do."  He then casually walks over to the door and once he gets to it he speeds out.
Graffiti calls out after Malcolm, "Come on Malcolm.  Don't let him piss you off.  It's not worth it!"

She then stops for a moment to listen to Jack.  At the end of it when he scurries away, she turns to look at the others and asks, "Does anyone really believe he's just going to bed?"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36