RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: Swimming Pool! [Open everyone] + Malcolm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
"Considering it is barely noon? He might be going to his room, but only to grab his coat, if he doesn't forget that."

She looks at Saleem, and frowns.  "I guess Ashley's right, the drama queen is calling our play time short."

She swims for the edge of the pool, and climbs out, the water instantly steaming off of her skin, leaving her dry.

"Should we let the Professor know, or do we get Chandy to get us there? She's not feeling the best either. Personally I think we should just let the Professor know. I'm kinda new here and don't really want to burn the welcome mat because of Jack."
Gedeon shakes her head. "Yeah... he's not going to just do nothing. He's going to attract a lot of attention, of people we don't want attention from." She swims to the side of the pool and jumps out.
Katrina comes back out of her room, looking exactly as she had before, with the same dress, but carrying a towel. She smiles at Sebastian. "Ready to swim."
When Katrina returns and Saleem hears her say to Sebastian something about swimming, he replies, "You might want to hold off on that just yet.  Jack is probably about to do something stupid again.  He just found out that his girlfriend may have been hit by her father.  So instead of talking to the Professor or calling the police, we think he's going to run over there to save her.  Honestly, it's something I would likely do too but I'm still under the effects of some crazy virus that makes me do stupid and impulsive things that would get me into trouble.  Sound like anyone we know?"
Sebastian looks at Katrina.  "Does this kind of thing normally happen with Jack around?  No offense.  I know I'm new here but he seems a little emotionally unstable.  Do you think it was wise for your Professor to let him into this school?  Professor M would have totally expelled him, or worse, by now for such behavior."
Porsche looks at Saleem with a mischievous grin.

""Stupid and impulsive things that could get you into trouble? We'll talk more on this later.
Katrina listens to Saleem, her eyes widening. "Oh.... crap." That word, coming out of her mouth is such a rarity as to be fairly adorable. As Sebastian asks his question, she tilts her head awkwardly and makes a hedging face. "Wellll.... You saw what he did at the train, with the running around and almost getting shot by the police. That's fairly normal, for him. He's... not subtle. But up until the train, he didn't really do anything that could get us all into trouble, so we just..." She glances at the others. "Well... I mean, *I* tried to accept that he was just different, kinda like I am. I'm different physically, he's different mentally. But... If he does this..." Clearly, she's losing the ability to make excuses for him.
Ashley listens to all the conversations and finally says, "Well I guess the question is, do we go get the professor or do we follow him to keep him out of trouble?"
Graffiti looks around.  "Bueller? Bueller?"
"If we go chasing after him, aren't we being just as reckless. I say we go let the Professor know. We told Jack to be responsible, we should probably take our own advice."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36