RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: Swimming Pool! [Open everyone] + Malcolm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Porsche climbs aboard, then looks at Saleem and pats the seat next to her hoping he'll join her for the flight.

"Got any gum? Last time we only flew from the train station and it made my ears pop."
Kat looks unhappy as she climbs aboard the jet for the second time today. She looks at Sebastian for a moment before picking a seat and strapping herself in for the flight.
Aurum takes Johnny's hand as the board the jet. "Are we going to need another mindlink? We're going to be together, right?"
Malcolm takes a seat at a window near the back. He doesn't say a word, just buckles himself in, then pulls up the hood of his sweater and looks out the window, waiting for take-off.

When Aurum mentions a mindlink he looks around the cabin.

"You w..won't p..pry in my head will y..you?"
"You could make some real dinero with that. All girls party line, make the boys pay to join."

Then she turns serious.

""Yes, I'll share minds with you anytime chica. No matter our powers, just that mindlink is our biggest advantage if we work as a team."
Everyone climbs into the jet and take their seats.  In attendants are Aurum, Interface, Katrina, Sebastian, Porcshe, Saleem, Malcolm, Gedeon, Graffiti, Ballista, Cyclops and Jean.  The others didn't show up at the hanger before the group left the mansion.  Scott tells everyone to buckle up and when everyone is secure, the Blackbird lifts off the ground and straight up into the air.  The roof opens to allow the Jet to leave the hanger and once clear the Blackbird slowly turns invisible as it takes off for their destination.
Johnny squeezes Roslyn's hand when she takes his and follows her on board the Blackbird.  "We might need a Mindlink but if we're only retrieving Jack it's doubtful we'll require one.  But if you want the practice then I don't mind, love."  Finally finding a seat, Johnny gives Roslyn the window seat (if she's not afraid of flying) and then sits beside her and buckles himself into the seat.  Johnny leans over to Roslyn and says quietly, "I know Jack can be annoying sometimes but doesn't he seem to be getting worse lately?  I mean, everything that happens to him, he acts like it's the end of the world.  Things like stopping Blink, texting Lisa, Katrina's confused look, all sent him into terrible depression and that's just in the last couple of days!"
Ashlee nods to Gedeon then tilts her head slightly and concentrates until the color drains from Gedeon's body.  She then turns to Saleem and asks if he's ready to vanish.  When he gives her the go-ahead, Ashlee again concentrates until he vanishes.

"Now remember, this isn't permanent.  I will keep renewing the invisibility every couple of minutes and hopefully that will be often enough to keep the stealth going so you can get the drop on Jack, if you need to."
There's a twinkle of light and suddenly Blink appears in the isle of the jet.  She grabs the back of a seat to steady herself saying, "WHOA!  Teleporting to a moving target isn't fun.  At least right now you weren't travelling too fast."  Miranda then plops down on a seat and says, "Anyways, you guys can't leave without me.  I'm the only one fast enough to catch the guy." She quickly does up her seatbelt and then smiles at Jean before she can give Miranda any dirty looks.
Saleem gladly takes a seat beside Porsche.  When asked about gum he shakes his head, replying, "Nothing like gum for you to chew on.  Is that the only thing you can put in your mouth to help your ears from popping?"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36