RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: Swimming Pool! [Open everyone] + Malcolm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Hearing Saleem, Gedeon moves slowly toward him, still addressing Jack out loud. "I'm a trained warrior. The fact that I'm not slicing you up means I don't think you're evil. I just think you're stupid. And it's stuff like that move you just pulled that are going to get someone hurt." When she gets to Saleem, she touches his arm and whispers, "Hey there," while still watching Jack.
"Mia madre!"   Sir, go back inside!  Use your back door! There is a very dangerous man out in the street, the policia are on their way, we already called them. Get your family downstairs to safety! We aren't even going to go out in the street, and as you can see, we are sort of dangerous ourselves.

With that she allows her heat sheathe to flare up, completely blurring her features by the intense heat and causing any rain striking her to instantly turn to steam with a steady hiss.

In the mental link she  says..  "If he makes that call to the cops, that we know he will, Interface hombre, can you reroute it toyour cell and  be the 911 what's your emergency dude?"
As Lisa and her father cross the threshold, Katrina clenches her fists and concentrates. Red light escapes from her hologram, making it look like she's got a red aura. The ground suddenly rumbles and shakes, more so than before, and suddenly, a stone wall erupts from the cement, blocking the door that Lisa and her father disappeared into.

She sends across the Mindlink ~They're inside. I've blocked the door.

((Using Geoforce to create a wall, blocking Lisa's front door. I don't have any Geoforce stunts written down, probably because it's so vague about which of the many things it does it considered its Primary Effect. I'll just assume the Sensing stuff is Primary, and any actual manipulation is Stunts. So 100 Karma for the Stunt, + minimum of 5, up to a Red Feat. Total Karma Expense = 171))

Geoforce - Remarkable [1d100+5] = 19+5 = 24
Aurum glances back at the man with the garbage bags, but doesn't turn around. Instead, she walks forward until she is on the edge of the front yard. Seeing Jack, she sends a telepathic message to him. ~There are better ways to do this. I could find out the truth, and, if what you say is true, we can keep him held until the police arrive. 

-----

To Johnny Blair: ~We don't know what really happened. We only know that Jack is prone to leaping to wild conclusions, and is not known for making good decisions. Admittedly, the laws in place for parental abuse don't always work, but we are not exactly in a place to be challenging those laws, and, again, if someone gets hurt here, it's going to be bad publicity. People have enough reason to hate us.
Oh sh--!  Lightning dude just upped the ante.  Then he considers the situation and asks Aurum over the mindlink.

~Want him to run away or settle down?  I think I can arrange either one.
To Johnny Blair: ~I'd prefer it if he calmed down... I could force the issue, but I'd rather not make his assumption of mind control be correct.
~Whereas I do not really care what he thinks.  Just what he feels.

[[]Emotion Control: Love Kinda annoying that both rolls I've used Orokos for were in the 30s...]]
Interface thinks to Porsche, ~Sure!  I can be the POPO!~  

He wasn't sure what he was going to do about the garbage man but there was something he wanted to look into.  Johnny turns away from the man and his eyes begin to shine silver.  A strange circuit board pattern creeps out from the edges of his eyes and forms a kind of mask.  Tilting his head slightly, Interface focuses his attention on Jack.  [I can't remember if I need to make a roll but I did.]

Interface contacts Jack's cell phone and then uses his [Monsterous] computer skill to overcome any passwords and then get into the various text/messenger systems.  [Can't remember if I need a roll but if I do I will need to use 11 Karma.  Wow that sucked!]  

Once inside he will quickly read Lisa and Jack's texts.  He didn't want to get too invasive so Johnny will only read about what they were talking about since this morning.

[OOC: This will leave 1 non-combat action out of 3 available to intercept any phone calls from this house to try to calm them down.  All other cell and landline service has already been shutdown.]
To Johnny Blair: ~We also have a man who has ventured outside with his garbage, and is in the process of freaking out. She turns and points to the space in between Lisa and James' house, where Porsche and Blink can be seen, and the invisible forms of herself and Interface are being pelted with rain. ~There. I would tell him to go inside and sleep, but I fear if we are to have a peaceful outcome, I will need to save my strength.
~Hmm...then making him afraid is a bad idea.  Your friend, Shocker-boy there has a tough mind to crack.  I could keep working on him, orrrr I could swoop in and pull the girl and her father to safety. 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36