RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: Swimming Pool! [Open everyone] + Malcolm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
(03-07-2016, 10:37 PM)Porsche Villar Wrote: [ -> ]Porsche looks at Saleem with a mischievous grin.

""Stupid and impulsive things that could get you into trouble?  We'll talk more on this later.

"I look forward to it," he says with a wide smile.

When talk changes to informing the Professor, Saleem sighs and replies, "I would rather beat some sense into him but fine, lets go tell him.  But I'm not sure what the Professor is going to do?  Unless he eff's up his head or makes him smell burnt toast, which isn't something the Prof normally does to his students."
Gedeon nods at the decision, ignoring Saleem's ridiculing comments about the efficacy of the Professor's abilities. She looks at Trevor. "You can get to the Professor fastest."
Trevor replies, "I don't think the doors to Cerebro will open while it's scanning for mutants.  But..."  He flies over to the phone and presses the button for the intercom.
After a few moments Jean's voice can be heard through the speaker phone.

"Yes, Trevor?"

"Umm Jack is on a mission.  He said his Girl friend was hit by her father.  After we refused his request for help, he said he was going to bed."

"Which is completely unlike him."  After a few seconds, Jean adds, "It seems you're right. Jack has left the mansion.  The Professor just mentally contacted him but Jack is ignoring his requests for him to come home.  Unfortunately Jack is pretty fast and can run about 450m/h.  I believe the only person that can keep up with him is Angel but he's not here right now.  We will have to take the Blackbird to pick him up.  Anyone up for a little field trip?"
"Sounds like fun to me," Saleem replies with a devilish smile.
Porsche looks at the guys.

"Que Huevos!..  Fine. Yes, I will go fetch him with everyone else.. but I am not going in my swim,suit, so I guess we better hurry."

Glancing at Saleem and Trevor, "Since it was Jack Malcolm was wanting to get away from I doubt Malcolm went to their room.  Since you muchachos have a bit more time, cuz your housebound, could you get the kid? No idea where he'd be."

"C'mon chicas, let's get changed."

She grabs her stuff off the chair and pads for the elevator.
Kat makes a slight face. She hates flying. Her powers don't work without the ground, and that makes her nervous. Still, she looks at Sebastian. "Meet back in the main hall?" She heads upstairs with the other girls to change out of her swimming attire (whatever it may be, under the hologram).
Sebastian was already starting to not like this Jack person.  Instead of hanging out at the pool, splashing around in the water with his pseudo-girlfriend, he's now chasing some dude that doesn't know the difference between boyfriend and stalker.  Sebastian sighs and replies, "Alright, I will meet you there.  Oh and are you sure Jack's name is Static Charge?  Shouldn't it be Static Cling... As in Clingy boyfriend?"  He then gives her a supportive smile.  Sebastian always tried to make a joke before his Katrina flew anywhere.  These were the times he wished his powers were less combative and were of a more Supportive Nature.  Once she leaves, he'll get dressed and meet Kat upstairs.
(03-12-2016, 02:36 PM)Porsche Villar Wrote: [ -> ]Porsche looks at the guys.

Glancing at Saleem and Trevor, "Since it was Jack, Malcolm was wanting to get away from, I doubt Malcolm went to their room.  Since you muchachos have a bit more time, cuz your housebound, could you get the kid? No idea where he'd be."

"Well Malcolm completely blew off Ashley when she asked him not to let Jack upset him.  Just left without saying a word.  So he might need some space from Jack and chasing after him is not likely something Mal will want to do.  Maybe once we hook up with Aurum, she can send out a mental call for him."
Gedeon glances at the others. "Maybe I should stay behind. My presence may be considered a threat."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36