RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: Swimming Pool! [Open everyone] + Malcolm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
"A threat by whom? Jack? Or.."

Porsche shakes her head as she stands blocking the elevator door from closing.

"From what I've seen Gedeon you probably have a better idea of how  to stay in control than anyone here."
Gedeon follows the other girls, dripping wet in her tank top and shorts. "Thank you, Porsche. But I'm a living weapon, and Jack is aware of that. Despite how useful my other talents might be, his perception of me could be a strike against us in negotiation... Besides, his weaknesses are already apparent. He makes foolish decisions in regards to his girlfriend, and he has a momentum problem." She thinks for a moment. "Actually..." She looks at Ashlee. "You can solve the problem of his perception of me. Just make him not perceive me at all."
"Now THAT is a good idea!"
"That shouldn't be a problem.  Maybe I should color drain Saleem too."  Ashlee thinks for a few seconds and says, "Now who would be the best person to talk to him?  The only people he has paid much attention to is Roslyn and Katrina and more recently Gedeon and possibly Malcolm.  But from what I heard of the situation, Jack was likely goofing around with Malcolm to try to impress Gedeon.  You know... Look at me, Hot, Dangerous looking, New Girl!  I'm cool and good with younger kids.  Aren't I awesome?  Normally I'd suggest Roslyn because she has known Jack the longest but remember he recently made some paranoid comment about telepaths mind controlling him?  He might think she's messing with his mind even though she has never exhibited any mind control abilities yet."
Gedeon just looks like she's trying not to gag at the thought that Jack was just using Malcolm to get to her.
As they continue their discussion, leaving the elevator and heading down the hall to the girls' dorms, a worried-looking Katrina pipes up. "I don't think I should be the one to talk to him either." She pauses, glancing at the others for some signs of support. "... Sebastian said he thinks that Jack likes me, and that's why he puts me in awkward situations and calls me Kitty Kat." A frown crosses her face. "Only my dad calls me that. I hate it when other people do it."
"We're sort of out of options though, I haven't had more than two words with him, and doubt that I could sugar coat what I'd say to the baboso. Aurum is probably our best bet, since he is at least scared enough of her to be respectful. Though I think it's Johnny he should be scared of, I get the feeling that if he disrespects Aurum, Johnny will fuck a boy up."
Those of you who are leaving on the field trip to find Jack, begin meeting in the front hall.  Sebastian seems particularly annoyed with tracking down this idiot.  Kat was not his Girl friend here but he couldn't help but feel a little protective. So he stands with his arms crossed near Katrina not really saying much.
[OoC did anyone go looking for Malcolm]
[OoC: They are waiting for Aurum to show up to telepathically track Malcolm down.]

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36