RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: Swimming Pool! [Open everyone] + Malcolm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Huh

Everyone gathers in the front hall.  Jean says, "We will be taking the Jet again.  Jack is likely almost at Lisa's.  The Professor is trying to reach him telepathically but he just keeps saying he has to go see Lisa.  Xavier doesn't want to use his powers to freeze him or force him back to the mansion.  So it's up to us to convince him to come back to the mansion before he makes things worse."
"And can someone contact Malcolm to see if he wants to come with us?"
Aurum arrives with Jean, nodding at her briefing. At Trevor's question, she looks slightly confused. She'd thought Malcolm was with the others, but then, he wasn't here, so...

"On it."

Casting her gaze to the ceiling, she opens her mind, trying to listen for Malcolm's thoughts.

~Malcolm? Where are you?
Malcolm gives a start.. hearing Aurum's voice despite the noise cancelling headphones. In his surprise he forgets to hit pause and all of a sudden his character in the game is blown to pieces.

Just getting killed..What?! the sullen annoyance comes through the telepathic bond, followed by a sheepish feeling of remorse, because her touch was light not intrusive. Sorry, just blowing off steam by blowing stuff up, I'm in the lounge. What's going on?
She winces, ever so slightly, first at the gaming-related mental explosion, then at Malcolm's irritation. Glancing at Johnny, she says, "I'll be right back."

She heads to the lounge, finding Malcolm there with his game.

"Hey. Sorry to interrupt. But Jack has run off, and they're worried that he might do something dangerous. So we're taking the jet to go find him. Did you... wanna come with?"
"I..I kn..new he'd do something monum..mentally s..stupid."

Then he rubs his head sheepishly.

"I d.didn't mean t..to s..snap at you.. s..sorta m..mad at shithead for putting u..us in danger. Y..yes, I'll c..come."
Aurum smiles at Malcolm. "It's ok. I knew you weren't angry at me." She waits for him in the doorway, then follows him back to the main hall, where everyone is waiting. "Maybe you can help talk some sense into him, since you are his roommate."
"I'd b..be more likely to b..be able to talk s..sense into a g..goldfish. The f..fish has a longer memory. H..he's done nothing but ramble on about L..Lisa this food, that, then back to Lisa since I got here."

As he gets more agitated his stutter seems to actually lessen. Just as quickly its back.

"L..let me g,,grab my j..jacket." He rushes off to his and Jack's room and is soon downstairs with the others in the parlour.
Once everyone that's going has arrived, Jean and now Scott lead you all to the elevators and then take them down to floor where the launch bay is located.  While leaving the elevators, Jean says, "This should be pretty simple.  I should be able to use my Force Fields to contain Jack and bring him home for his own safety.  But we are always going into the unknown so I want all of you to be on alert for anything."  Arriving at the Launch bay, the doors slide open by themselves to reveal the Blackbird, already and waiting for everyone to clamor aboard.
Gedeon climbs aboard the jet, glancing at Ashlee. "Alright. Might as well hit me up now, just in case. I'll stay near the group and watch for outside threats."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36