RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: Swimming Pool! [Open everyone] + Malcolm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
"Don't worry chica. We'll be with you for support. Just hope you can find that grain of sense in his pea sized brain."
Soon the Blackbird begins to slow and Jean turns to you all and says, "Get ready to disembark.  We will set down in a park close to Lisa's house.  Lets try to be as inconspicuous as possible.  We don't need the neighbourhood watch calling the police."

Minutes later everyone feels the Blackbird begin to descend until there's a sudden bump of the wheels touching down on the wet grass.
Johnny unbuckles himself, then stands and stretches his legs.  "I kin try monitoring phone service in hta area and intercept any calls ta the police.  I could also," he says as normally as possible in his thick Irish accent, "Fly the Blackbird while Mr. Summers and Miss Grey lead the rest of the students to Lisa's house.  Cuz we don't want leave a Jet smack dab in the middle of a park.  Even one that's cloaked.  Someone could bump into it and find us out.  Itta be no trouble at all.  Roslyn kin even join meh and use her telepathy from above tha action."
Porsche pats Saleem on the arm then gets up and  she begins to shimmer.. her features blurring  as the heat surrounding her warps the light like heat shimmer above pavement on a hot day.

"If you can jam internet service in the area that'd be good to. Just a local outage maybe?"
"Do we have any way to track Jack? See how close he is to the girls' house?"
Aurum concentrates on the kids, minus Saleem, and forms the Mindlink. It takes a little longer. Maybe because it's the second time today. But as she does so, once again, those in the link see the form of Demi super-imposed on Aurum. Demi lifts her hand and wiggles her fingers in a wave.

As she's unstrapping herself, she glances at Johnny and nods. "Yeah. That's fine." Demi turns her head to look at Aurum. "What?! You're not even going? I was looking forward to tripping that twerp up." Ros rolls her eyes. "Non-violent, remember?" "Yeah? And what's more 'non-violent' than you?" Ros thinks for a moment and can't find an answer, so she shrugs.

Telepathy - Incredible [1d100] = 32
Green Result (Fifth use of Mindlink), spending 100 Karma for Stunt
The straps that were holding the invisible Gedeon unbuckle themselves. "I'm ready whenever the rest of you are."
Cyclops narrows his eye at Johnny and says, "Sure, and while you're at it you and Aurum can do flybys of the Airport Traffic Control Towers."  Scott allows his sarcasm to sink in for a moment before adding, "You're not flying the Blackbird.  Neither of you have any pilot training.  In any case, Lisa's father doesn't know us.  If Teachers from unknown school shows up at his door, he will get suspicious.  But some of you are her friends and the rest of you can pretend you are.   Jean and I will follow your progress from the cloaked Blackbird. 

Jack must be close.  Perhaps already there, if he hasn't made a detour to chase after a squirrel.  Aurum should be able to find him once he enters her range."  Looking at Roslyn he continues.  "But you will have to keep scanning for him.  Will you be alright?  I know how you do not like to open your mind to a lot of people.  This is a fairly densely packed community.  It might be 'loud' for you."

Cyclops will add after Roslyn responds, "Johnny would know better then I but he can likely ping Jack's cell and triangulate his location with the help of the cell towers.  That should give Roslyn a direction to focus her telepathy to help her focus."

Then to everyone, "Any questions?"
Aurum looks at Cyclops, opening her mouth for a second, about to protest. Then she closes it again. "Yeah. I think I'll be ok. There might be..." She glances at Johnny for a second. "Background noise, that slips into the mindlink. I don't think I'll have as much of a handle on filtering that, so everyone in it may experience some of what I hear." That explains to Johnny what her look was about. He'd experienced that before, when they kissed. The sudden rush of voices that she heard all the time. She was understating it, by calling it background noise. But this time, she'd be opening herself to them, instead of holding them back. It was bound to make a difference.
"I kin do all that," Johnny replies to everyone who made a suggestion to him. "This neighborhood it about to experience a total communications blackout!  This is gonna be a blast!" 

Johnny moves closer to Roslyn when she glances at him.   He then bends slightly to whisper in her ear, "You don't have to do this, Luv.  No one will think less of ya if you are not up ta it right now.  And anyone who does will have their earbuds explode, courtesy of yours truly!"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36