RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: The Sunless Citadel - (Chapter One)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
Stowing her baton away, Nightingale looks anxiously around at the cheering crowd, not particularly used to having onlookers when she worked.

Distracting herself from the attention, the half-elf also approaches the well carefully, peeking out over the edge to see if there is anything of note she can see.
Satisfied that everyone is now relatively in good health after the fight, Athos smiles softly at the applause and goes back to his stew. Besides he didn't want his stew to grow cold or his ale to get warm. Unlike most humans he like his ale and beer to be chilled. It was an elven thing.
---Leloth---

Leloth finds 14 copper , 1 sapphire, and 1 diamond lodged in the backs and mandibles of the spiders. There were other unsavory things in their shells, so it was likely they rolled or slept in the treasures to get them stuck there.

---Everyone---

The crowds cheering died down as they turned back to their meals and drinks.
Kriv sits down and returns to his meal. He seems uninterested in the attention from the crowd.
Arius smiles as he looks up into th upper balcony, making mental note of any of the noble lasses that seemed to be watching. He seems to decide that his current companions are much more interesting and returns to his seat, cutting off a slice of cheese.
Athos sits with a slight huff and digs back into his stew. As everyone returns to their seats and nods to everyone as he slices himself another piece of cheese. "We did quite well at that." 

"Usually the beasts run around the common room until two or three adventurers along with one or more of the guards manage to put the things down. Oddly we worked well together and took care of the creatures before people barely rose from their seats." 

He raised his glass to the table, "To a job well done. Cheers my friends."
Arius raises his wine glass in toast, then empries the last swallow.
Seeing nothing more from the well, Nightingale moves back to the table, shifting slightly uncomfortably as the crowds cheered their accomplishment. She does however raise her glass in the cheers that Athos starts.
Giggling aloud Leloth raises her empty glass in cheers and rises saying “Pardon everyone, but I’m going up for a refill any requests?”
---Everyone---

The evening progressed and Leloth had made it back from the bar with a refill a few times already. The stew, the bread and the cheese was nearing its end and the conversation and continued to be pleasant. 

It had been about an hour after the fight when a young halfling woman walked over to the table. 

[Image: 8BNK4be.png]

"Hello friends. My name is Kenna Silvernail, I saw your fight down near the well earlier. You all seemed to work quite well together. If you have a moment I have a situation of interest that may pose an opportunity for you all to put those skills to good use."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44