RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: Gemeris Station [Everyone]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Zero you connect to a scomp port and begin searching for a transponder. Make a Use computer check to Improve Access (full round action/ can take 20 but takes 20 rnds). That will improve from Friendly to Helpful (you get +2 for it already being friendly).

Then you need to Access Information (again with a +2) I do not recommend taking 20 as that will take 20 hours. It will take 1 hour regardless.

Then disable /erase program takes 10 rounds (take 20 would be 200 rounds(20 minutes)
[OoC: I get a +2 Equipment bonus for using a Scomp with a Friendly or helpful computer.]

Use Computer: [1d20+10] = 13+10 = 23; Forgot to add the +2 equipment bonus from my Scomp Link; +2 Friendly bonus; Total 27

Access Info:
Use Computer: [1d20+12] = 16+12 = 28; Included Scomp bonus; +2 friendly bonus; Total 30

Disable/Erase Program:
Use Computer: [1d20+12] = 12+12 = 24; Included Scomp bonus; +2 friendly bonus; Total 26
(12-13-2020, 04:04 PM)IT-O (Zero) Wrote: [ -> ][OoC: I get a +2 Equipment bonus for using a Scomp with a Friendly or helpful computer.]

Use Computer: [1d20+10] = 13+10 = 23; Forgot to add the +2 equipment bonus from my Scomp Link; +2 Friendly bonus; Total 27

Success vs the computers Will defense

(12-13-2020, 04:04 PM)IT-O (Zero) Wrote: [ -> ]Access Info:
Use Computer: [1d20+12] = 16+12 = 28; Included Scomp bonus; +2 friendly bonus; Total 30

Success vs DC25 Private Information (would have failed after a full day if it had been secret DC 30)

(12-13-2020, 04:04 PM)IT-O (Zero) Wrote: [ -> ]Disable/Erase Program:
Use Computer: [1d20+12] = 12+12 = 24; Included Scomp bonus; +2 friendly bonus; Total 26

Success vs the easy DC15 do you delete the codes or just disable them?
[OOC: I actually did roll a 30 for the secret vs private check.  I rolled a 28 and then noted, with the +2 friendly bonus my total is 30.]

Even though Zero would like to just disable the codes in case they're needed later, Zero contacts the group and asks them to ask the resistance if they want the codes disabled or erased?
The answer will come in a bit.. meanwhile  Zero is plugged into that scomp link a long time.. so continuing that roleplay outside the lambda.

"RED ALERT! Prepare all ships for evacuation!"

"I am sorry, Ubi, but we have to be ready.  This station does not have rge defenses to withstand an attack by a Star Destroyer. If what you described is true, that was a Gladiator Class, they don't pack as much of a punch  as a Imperial-class Star Destroyer and its fighter complement. But they are more than a match for this station.:

If they enter the system we will know. Let's hope they have been in hyperspace for the last few hours, and your droid friend can get that transponder disabled before they come back to 'real' space."

Moments later, as the message is relayed to the control room, the lights of everywhere in the station turn a hue of red and a klaxon starts to sound. Over the speakers, station wide a voice broadcasts
"All station personnel and residents report to your assigned escape pods. Prepare for evacuation. Station visitors without an assigned escape pod, please report to the main hangar. You will all be evacuated by transport, there is plenty of room. This is a precaution, evacuation may not be called, but this is not a drill. I repeat this is not a drill."

"Since you will need to know where to jump if they do arrive, and you are hoping we will have something to trade for this ship, we.." he gestures at the human behind him, a young brown haired man in drab clothing. "will join you. Especially since we will have to make multiple jumps to avoid revealing our ultimate destination" In fact there might be a few extra passengers. We only have this transport and the Wayfarer over there available.
Korstyn first sees the station lights turn red, then hears the announcement over the loudspeaker as a klaxon starts to sound.
Korstyn's eyes narrow as everything goes red.  "I've heard this music before."  Slipping the helm of her Beskar'gam onto her head, she breathes Mandalorian air once more and slips her E-11 into both hands and grips the handle, ready to do the dirty work she loves so much.  "Let's change the beat."  A grim smile crosses her lips, hidden by the helm itself.  And who knows, she thinks.  Maybe I'll die in glory as I should.

Then she is off towards the hangar.
[OOC: So unless someone tells Zero to continue working on the transponder, why wouldn't he join everyone at the hanger?  ]
Korstyn is neither among the firs to reach the hangar, nor the last.  She enters the hangar through a side entrance, nearer the outer hull of the bas.  She sees a flurry of activity as various support crew are getting the snub fighters ready to fly, and it looks like everyone who isn't a pilot, or involved in getting the snub fighters ready, is quing up to board either one of two transports.  The first is a large medium freighter, a Wayfarer-class by the look of it, dominated by a huge orange cargo container. You know, as is typical of the Wayfarer class, that cargo container can open large hangar-like doors on the front to reveal a small fighter bay. Indeed those doors are open now as  a majority of the stations civilians appear to be climbing on board. That ship will definitely be avoiding combat, full of the non-combatants of the station.

The other ship, though it appears much taller than the Wayfarer, is still dwarfed by it\s immense size, and is completely out of place here. An Imperial Lambda class shuttle, with a small group of people gathered around it\s boarding ramp. They look like an odd collection of people, several non-humans, and only oner in a black Imperial uniform.   None of the other evacuees appear to be joining that group. Either they are afraid of the crew of that shuttle, or they don\t want to be aboard it if this evacuation actually occurs.

From where you are, you can approach both vehicles without deciding which to join until you are MUCH closer as the two vessels are parked nose to nose.

[Image: KYHklND.jpg]
A female figure wearing full Mandalorian Beskar'gam glances between the two bigger ships, then seems to come to a decision.  She briskly, but calmly approaches the group in front of the Lambda class shuttle.  She is currently wielding an E-11 blaster rifle.  Her armor has a jet pack and who knows how many other special extras.

You better be using that to start a real fight...