RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: Into the Fire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Rahallu fights dirty. He gets a good slap in, stunning the creature. He grabs hold for a good squeeze, but it doesn't hurt him any more than it already does.

Nova has to dodge an enraged toady before she can get to the Purple One for a ride.

Garlen gives the downed a foe a good kick to the head, putting him out for an extended nap.

The third thug drops down to see what just tried to invert his penis.

(Tiktuk, I don't have Induce Sleep. I have Place in Hibernation Trance which can't be used as an attack.)
As the enraged toady gets to his feet, Nova is knocked off of the goon's back, thus preventing her from "helping" Rahullu by jumping on the burly purple ape.

Still a bit off balance from surfing, Nova takes a swing at the oncoming brute nonetheless, and will put up her dukes in defense if he manages to attack first!

Attack: STRENGTH [3d6] = 7 (Brawling attack) + STRENGTH [3d6] = 6 (Damage)
Defense: DEX brawling parry -1D multi-action penalty [2d6] = 7 STRENGTH [3d6] = 11 (Damage resistance if hit)
Dodge was mentioned earlier. I don't think there's any ranged attack happening, but just in case: Dodge [5d6] = 13

OOC: I had forgotten to take the -1D multi-action penalty off initially, but re-rolled my parry and got the same result.
Still. Oof! less than ideal results here — though these make sense if I had just been surfing on a downed thug's back.
(08-02-2017, 09:57 AM)Man in Black Wrote: [ -> ]Rahallu fights dirty.  He gets a good slap in, stunning the creature.  He grabs hold for a good squeeze, but it doesn't hurt him any more than it already does.

Nova has to dodge an enraged toady before she can get to the Purple One for a ride.  

Garlen gives the downed a foe a good kick to the head, putting him out for an extended nap.

The third thug drops down to see what just tried to invert his penis.

(Tiktuk, I don't have Induce Sleep.  I have Place in Hibernation Trance which can't be used as an attack.)

Rahullu growls threatingly as he monitors the creatures reaction occ: free intimdation(command) prerhaps? "Want some more" if he feels resitance he will squeeze the things genitals.

occ: automatic damage after a grab? reactionary defense if needed Dodge 4D+1, Brawling parry 3D+1

Str damage for squeeze damage: [5d6] = 11 Command Command [3d6+2] = 14+2 = 16
[OoC: Did I miss my turn?  Confused  ]

Now the thug he's tripped is on his ass, Jendu takes a wild swing for his face.

Punch to the face: Brawl (Str 3D) = 7 (Surprise! Another crappy roll!  Dodgy ]
Damage: (Str 3D6) = 10

[OoC2: I edited my roll upon the revelation that Brawl was Str not Dex so I -2pts from my result. ]
(08-02-2017, 06:11 PM)Jendu Verbenti Wrote: [ -> ][OoC: Did I miss my turn?  Confused  ]

Punch to the face: Brawl (Dex 3D+2) = 9 (Surprise! Another crappy roll!  Dodgy ]

Brwal is under str so 7
(08-02-2017, 06:11 PM)Jendu Verbenti Wrote: [ -> ][OoC: Did I miss my turn?  Confused  ]

[OoC: Think maybe we did skip your turn 2 action so yes your kick would have came before Garlen's.. If you knock him out I will simply switch to kicking the other moving thug.}
(08-02-2017, 06:26 PM)Rahullu Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2017, 06:11 PM)Jendu Verbenti Wrote: [ -> ][OoC: Did I miss my turn?  Confused  ]

Punch to the face: Brawl (Dex 3D+2) = 9 (Surprise! Another crappy roll!  Dodgy ]

Brwal is under str so 7

[OoC: Sorry, I was copying what dice Garlen rolled.  So yeah... it's even suckier.   Dodgy ]

[OoC2: DM MiB did I miss my turn? Can I roll again to get caught up? ]
(08-02-2017, 10:33 PM)Jendu Verbenti Wrote: [ -> ][OoC: Sorry, I was copying what dice Garlen rolled.  So yeah... it's even suckier.   Dodgy ]

[OoC2: DM MiB did I miss my turn? Can I roll again to get caught up? ]

[OoC yup, my bad. But my STR and DEX are both 3d so the roll would be unchanged]
Big Purple smiles and says "I think I finally found my soulmate."

(Oops, wrong dice!)

Big Purple throws up his arms in defeat. "I give, I give! Let 'em go, let 'em go!" (Fun fact: intimidation has a much lower DC when you got 'em by the balls.)

The two conscious thugs back away and turn tail when their colorful leader surrenders.

(I'll give up to 2 days for everyone to post. Going back and changing things is too messy for me to want to deal with. If you're back on before I resolve the round, feel free to post up your next action. )

(Everyone add a character point for making the top bully your bitch.)
Tiktuk blows the retreating lobals a kiss and then politely puts back her tray throwing her spoon in the trash. She then jumps up onto one of the seats and then onto the table to sit down and look around at all the big folks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31