RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: Into the Fire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
"Boredom, huh? Yeah. I hear ya. But I mean, something out of the ordinary must pop up every now and again though, no?
What with all the different kinds of people in here. A dust up between new inmates and old bullies is one thing, but 
look at
us. Me, my friends. We're weirdos. I am at least. Maybe old sleeping beauty isn't, but I'm sure some strangeness ensues...."

PERCEPTION [4d6] = 18 (Bargain/Persuasion attempt to get the
inmate to share anything along the lines of what Nova is asking,
and/or to jog his memory....
"Honestly, the most interesting thing I've seen over the past year is you guys.  It's the same thing day in and day out."
Hearing this Rahullus head goes sligtly down, he thinks well thats just treffic, just wait well be here for another 10-20 years or so if we are unlucky. "uughghhhgh huurh huurh uugggh raaaaaahhgh""
"" What are you in for mate? """
He shrugs and appears unwilling to say.
... Is still tagging along like usual.. looking at the guards occasionally....
After a long, grueling shift making license pla... transponder codes, the guards signal that the shift is over. With no breaks, everyone is feeling the pain from being on their feet for hours and empty stomachs with not even a snack. Everyone is marched back the way they came and let back into the cell block. Everyone immediately lines up for their next meal. Even the most tired still goes after food.
"I'm guessing it is line up now, cuz you don't get fed later"

Garlen lines up dutifully, but his head is on a swivel, watching for any signs of tension, or anything abnormal. he doesn't try to hide his wariness, a newcomer who isn't wary would draw more attention than one who wasn't. But he never lets his gaze linger to long even on things thatdraw his attention. he wants it to look like he is looking for threats, not looking for clues.

[Perception 2d [2d6] = 5]

He notices that he is hungry and tired.
Jendu didn't seem to be getting anywhere with talking with the inmates so mostly he will just watch and focus on body language and get a feel for the other prisoners.  If there are any female prisoners he will carefully and tactfully attempt to befriend them while using his "instincts" to decide if any are at all susceptible to his charms and preferably without male attachments.  As a Senator he learned how to speak to people to get them to trust him.  Even if that meant kissing more than his fair share of babies or asses.
Nova breathed a heavy sigh upon returning to the mess-hall courtyard. Her fingers ached, as she cracked her knuckles and tried to work the crick out of her neck, caused by standing hunched over transponders all day. As Nova tilted and turned her head from side to side, she craned her neck and cast her gaze about subtly, searching — primarily? perhaps, but at least in part — for the same old man. What had become of him now that the inmates were back after who-knows-how-long? 

PERCEPTION [4d6] = 16 [Searching the surroundings, for the old man, other oddities, and what — if anything — had changed since they were last here!]

She tried too to put aside the guilt she felt at Corrand not returning with the Bandits. She felt that she was to blame for dragging him along to the prison planet, when he had been far more ill than she realized. And for the first time, Nova doubted her leadership....
Jendu checks out the local talent. There are far fewer females than males, but that's not terribly unusual for the criminal population. Among the human females: a dainty red-haired in her late teens-early twenties, a not so dainty middle-aged woman that looks to have taken a long, hard ride to her middle age, a brunette average in every way, a middle age woman with graying black hair with a grim set to her face, a 30ish blond with a pleasant appearance. Among the others is a nervous-looking Twi'lek, a depressed Zabrak, and a couple others he can't readily identify.

The only noticable difference is the hang-dog look everyone has after returning from that grueling shift. It appears not a soul is missing their meal, though, no matter how tired they may be. The old man doesn't appear to have moved much.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31