RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: Into the Fire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Flame it should saySmile i hate autocorrrect and since i nomally write in there languahes its Kinda in a mood

Skickat från min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
[OoC: I will assume that Jendu didn't "sense" anything.]

Jendu sits with some slop and when his cellmate and him are not within earshot of anyone he will whisper, "Nothing new that I can tell."
Caisy laughs, as if she found Mina's statement amusing. She grabs her tray and leads Nova towards a table with some familiar faces. Oddly enough, she chooses a seat directly across from Jendu. "Hi there. You're new and cute."

The old man the group has been watching looks to be out for breakfast. He's hunched over his tray, looking barely alive as he eats.

(Your Jedi Detection Device just isn't working here. If there is a Jedi here, he does not want to be found.
Nova was relieved to see the surviving members of the Bandits again. She greeted Rahullu with a scruff of the fur, and tried to laugh off his comment.

"I don't know about 'flame' — I don't think Caisy's the kind of girl who... uh... flies in my space-lane, so to speak, especially since 
she's clearly taken a shine to Tibbs."

Nova leaned in to tease Jendu and Caisy. "Now don't go and get him all riled up, Red. Tibbs already likes to fight shirtless. Nobody needs to see him overheating before breakfast."

She nodded at Veir, who had been long-silent — and who seemed to have had a rough night. "How ya holdin' up, Karst?"

Then Nova half-smiled at the sole unfamiliar face at the table, someone whom she presumed was Rahullu's cell-mate, "Hey stranger. You the one stuck with my furry friend here?"
"I'll live, sure could use something with more kick than this slop though." He pours his spoonful of slop back into the bowl for emphasis.

He looks at the two newcomers. "Either of you gals know where a guy can get some hooch 'round here?"

Nova is having trouble deciphering if Garlen is in character or not.. Jendu, being a bit more perceptive might notice that Garlen's hands are rock steady.. no sign of shakiness from detox
"Grhrowwa grharroq mohrrow" yes that pest mentioned something abort a rug. Should have throw it out. But i did not want to meet those guys with riotgear.

Rahullu just puts his arm on Kasts shoulder as to say hang in there. Then he continues to eat What passes for food in this dump.

(10-13-2017, 05:55 PM)Rahullu Wrote: [ -> ]Rahullu just puts his arm on Kasts shoulder as to say hang in there. Then he continues to eat What passes for food in this dump.

{OoC flattening me into the table with an 80 pound 'arm on the shoulder'   Thanks.. feel sooo much better now  Tongue}
Korstyn walks in, grabs her food and sniffs it once.  Frowning briefly, she shrugs, determined to tough it out.  She keeps her distance, not electing to speak unless spoken to.  Even then, one is hard-pressed to get a response from her.  When asked about her current cell mate, she will simply respond “ ‘lek.  Me’copaani?  Is there something I can help you with?”
(10-11-2017, 11:26 AM)Man in Black Wrote: [ -> ]Caisy laughs, as if she found Mina's statement amusing.  She grabs her tray and leads Nova towards a table with some familiar faces.  Oddly enough, she chooses a seat directly across from Jendu.  "Hi there.  You're new and cute."

Tibbs is surprised by the sudden friendly face and is about to think of a suitable reply then Nova [Sorry can't remember the code name you're using] leans in to tease him.  He chuckles and replies, "That happened one time and already I have a reputation..."  The young senator turns his attention toward Nova's new acquaintance, adding, "As she said, I'm Tibbs."  He watches her very closely.  Taking his time, trying to sense if she seems trustworthy or might have any ulterior motives.  

[OoC: Sense 3D; Will use the Prep bonus if I can.]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31