RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: Into the Fire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Rahullu looks at the human indifferently grrrowhrroaww ahrrroooghrow "You really think me a beast do you, I have no quarrel with you, you started it. The only reason you are still in one pice is that i dont want to add to my sentece . As for honor you did not react before as we where talking are you claming to know shyrriwook?" But i got to give it to you, you got an attitude, go see that purple alien who also thought he was top dog, he might be impressed i am not.

Skickat från min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
Korstyn raises an eyebrow just briefly, still staring the massive wall of muscle and fur down, getting more and more pissed off at the current shape of the galaxy.

"Who said anything about a beast?  And what did I start?  I hurt your feelings, Wookiee?  Yes, I know of your concept of honor, but you make no attempt to ask me about mine.  We are being watched this whole time and my guess is this is exactly why they put the two of us together.  They're hoping one of us is left standing, leaving them with only half a mess left to clean up.  It's what I would have done were I in their shoes."

Did he have to be so dense?  It was a transparent ploy on the part of the warden.  This Wookiee was obviously part of a larger group that had somehow gotten locked up in this place.  Perhaps it was a betrayal like her reason was.  In any case, this would only end in one of two ways.

[[EDIT: hmmm...thought Rathullu's last post had been translated by Garlen at first. If it isn't...going to have to delete the whole thing X( ]]
Ghawrrpowwwww I got no quarrel with you. Lets make them dissapointed. We both know where our mutual enermies are.
Rahullu extends a massive fist. Lets fight them togather.?

(10-29-2017, 03:12 AM)Korstyn Steele Wrote: [ -> ]Korstyn raises an eyebrow just briefly, still staring the massive wall of muscle and fur down, getting more and more pissed off at the current shape of the galaxy.

"Who said anything about a beast?  And what did I start?  I hurt your feelings, Wookiee?  Yes, I know of your concept of honor, but you make no attempt to ask me about mine.  We are being watched this whole time and my guess is this is exactly why they put the two of us together.  They're hoping one of us is left standing, leaving them with only half a mess left to clean up.  It's what I would have done were I in their shoes."

Did he have to be so dense?  It was a transparent ploy on the part of the warden.  This Wookiee was obviously part of a larger group that had somehow gotten locked up in this place.  Perhaps it was a betrayal like her reason was.  In any case, this would only end in one of two ways.

[[EDIT: hmmm...thought Rathullu's last post had been translated by Garlen at first.  If it isn't...going to have to delete the whole thing X( ]]

[Ooc Remember wookies cannot speak Basic, so only those that understand Shyrriwook can understand him]
Garlen translates in his usual manner for Rahullu. {OoC in other words NOT word for word}

[b]"Rong is saying peace. Better to work togerther."[//b]
Nova folded her arms and looked on. She takes a bite of her prison rations to stifle a smile. Then she fake-whispers audibly
to Rahullu, "Rong, I like your new girlfriend...."

[OOC: Although Nova doesn't speak Mando'a, it seemed semi-plausible to me that she'd recognize the language.
In RL, I can recognize Mandarin and hear the differences between that and Cantonese without knowing either.
That said, if the GM thinks it's too much of a stretch for Nova to ID her as Mandalorian this way, I can revise!]

EDIT: Yeah, in hindsight, it's too little info for Nova to jump to that conclusion, even if she could/did recognize
that snippet of Mando'a speech earlier... BUT BEWARE: I will save that wisecrack for if/when we do find out ;-)
[[That's great, but...she didn't tell anyone that she was Mandalorian. Nor that what she was speaking was Mando'a. How did Nova know? 0.0]]
Rahullu looks at nova saying ghrpwwwwwwaaarggh. "If you like it please take it.

Garlen stifles a laugh, and does not translate the last comment.

"And so the black market trading begins. Honestly Rong, I thought it would be me that started trading contraband first, congratulations on beating me to it."
'Karst' winks at 'Rong' before continuing with a sidelong glance at the 'Mina'. "Seriously, we may need to get involved in the market, even somewhere the only things to sell is yourself, there will always be trade. Guaranteed we have caught someones attention after the tussle yesterday. It won't be long before they look to either recruit us or eliminate us."
Korstyn narrows her eyes and glances between the three of them, a cold, calculating mind examining options behind those steely grays.  Finally, she comes to a conclusion, nods, and simply says "Agreed" before sitting down and resuming her meal as if nothing has happened.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31