RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: Into the Fire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Most of the inmates are starting to wander towards their cells. The common area is quickly getting empty.

(You do have your cell assignments. You can return to your cells whenever. Only Garlen and Jendu share a cell.)
Rahullu, waits until he is sure that Nova is okay and does not need backup. When nova returns to the team he says"Looks like this is gonna be a long mission, ideas anyone?"
Nova nods reassuringly — but resignedly — at Rahullu upon her return.
"No luck with our local antique in hibernation over there, unfortunately."

Then she raised her eyebrows at Tiktuk. "That is... unless something was amiss about his aura?" Nova sighed. "A wild
Tooka hunt. 
Like looking for Kyber crystals in the Tatooine sands!" She cracked her stiff neck again, then her knuckles.

"But not to worry, we'll find him... or her." Nova half-smiles at Jendu. "Any luck with making new lady friends, Tibbs?"
Rahullu has an idea. "Boss, guys that blue one that attacked us al9ng with hos crew mabye he has a line with the guards, sinne he was the one they where betting on after all."

Skickat från min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
Nova squinted her eyes, considering the plan. "One, he was purple."

Then she smiled. "Two, that's not a bad idea! Our gambling guard might not have been willing to talk much, but that giant goon may be...."
(09-06-2017, 02:37 PM)Nova Wrote: [ -> ]"But not to worry, we'll find him... or her." Nova half-smiles at Jendu. "Any luck with making new lady friends, Tibbs?"

Jendu mumbles, "I'm not sure about making new friends but contracting a new strain of STD is more plausible.  By the way, I'm 100% dedicated to the success of this mission but I draw the line at doing anything that might cause my dick to fall off."
Tik tuk's cell has a Trandoshan passed out on one of the bunks when he gets there. He snores surprisingly loud for a reptilian creature.

Jendu and Garlen find that they are roommates.

Nova finds a young woman, roughly her age, sitting on the top bunk and contentedly swinging her bare legs as she reads a paper magazine. "Oh, hi there!" the redhead says cheerfully.

Rahallu is surprised to see a human woman in his cell. (Alright noob! Describe yourself.)
Korstyn Steele looks up as the wookie enters and sighs, rolling her eyes.  Her voice is hard, but throaty.  "Haar'chak!  Figures I'd also get paired up with the walking carpet. Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur!"  She is lean, taller than average, and lithe of form, like she has spent her entire life working hard at one thing or another and spent fewer than a few days being lazy.  Despite the apparent ease with which she is seated on her bunk, and the confidence in her form, she seems very agitated as she crosses her arms and frowns in thought.  Her hair is redder than the sky at dawn and a keen intelligence peers out from those flinty, gray eyes.  A scar runs the length of the left side of her face, from her temple to her chin.
"I call top bunk."[/b, Garlen says as he hops up onto the top bunk and lays down with his arms behind his head. [b]"We are not gonna gather much info while stuck in here. So just keep your eyes and ears peeled to what is going on out there. We can take shifts."
(09-13-2017, 03:57 PM)Garlen Veir Wrote: [ -> ]"I call top bunk."[/b, Garlen says as he hops up onto the top bunk and lays down with his arms behind his head. [b]"We are not gonna gather much info while stuck in here. So just keep your eyes and ears peeled to what is going on out there. We can take shifts."
[/b]

"That's fine," Jendu replies while peeking out of the cell [through the door or a window, if there is one] to see what can be seen.  "If the shit hits the fan I would prefer not having to be stuck on the top bunk.  With my luck I'd fall and knock myself unconscious."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31