RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: Into the Fire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
(10-15-2017, 01:15 PM)Korstyn Steele Wrote: [ -> ]“ ‘lek.  Me’copaani?  Is there something I can help you with?”

Nova smiles. "I hope so...."

She salutes the woman, then turns to pick up her breakfast, muttering, "Because it looks like we're gonna need all the help we can get."

As Nova passes Rahullu, she asks softly, "She OK, big guy? Did she know anything about anything?"

Nova sees that the Old Man is present. She considers harassing him again, but tries a different tack.

OOC: I forget, are the food dispensaries manned? If so, Nova will try to strike up a convo as she retrieves her morning's ration.

"Hey. So... why does the Old Relic get to rust — I mean, rest — while everyone else slaves away? Just age? If not, how do we get in on that cushy gig?"
Rahullu looks at Mina and says. "Grohwaaar ghorrowwww"

Occ hell If I know, Mina

Skickat från min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
Jendu senses that Caisy finds him a little attractive.  He can't help but notice a little attraction for her as well.  Her smile grows a little as if she realizes it.

Trays are slid out from small slots.  The sound of gears and such would indicate that it is likely automated to some degree.  Caisy overhears and thinks that was meant for her.  "The old what now?"  An inmate on the other side interjects, "now that you mention it, there is an old guy that doesn't do much around here.  Never gave him much thought."
Nova looked over her shoulder slightly and winked at Caisy, "Oh nothing. I was just telling
my furry friend here that Tibbs was not  too young for you, and that the deep red of your

hair made it look the color of rust — at least, in this light."

Her roommate had sharp ears, Nova thought to herself. She wondered what else Caisy had overheard.
Nova made a mental note to better control her volume next time — and to keep a closer eye on Red...
or was she just getting paranoid now?

Nova turned her attention to the inmate who had answered her from the other side,
"Right? Was it always that way — did that sleepy Old Man always not do too much?"
The inmate blinks in response. "Now that you mention it, yeah. I think so. I...I never really noticed him much."
(10-26-2017, 09:57 AM)Man in Black Wrote: [ -> ]The inmate blinks in response.  "Now that you mention it, yeah.  I think so.  I...I never really noticed him much."

Rahullu raises an eybrow at this information, now thats strange he thinks. Sounds almost as some legends i have heard on kashynkk from the elders about the clone wars and jedi. This merits futher investigation. He contimues eating poundering this information. He turns to the ex imperial who also knows Wookie (sorry dont remember his name now). "Ghroow ahrrow fhroow.

Occ: Can you translaye to the inmate who shares my cell? You got some attitude human just remember you aint the strongest here someone might object with more force than i would, dont like others much, eh?
Garlen chuckles at Rong's comment. Then nods.. turning to the newcomer he translates.. He says you have an attitude, and to remind you that you ain't the strongest here. Someone might object with more force than Rong here would. He added that you don't like others much, eh?"
Steele flatly ignores the person who speaks to her, figuring him to be a mouthpiece.  Instead, she rises slowly, calmly, like a stalking predator, and rounds on the wookiee who decided to dishonor her by not speaking to her face-to-face.

"Let's get one thing straight, Wookiee.  You don't like me, I don't like you.  I don't want to be here anymore than you do.  You dishonor me by refusing to speak to me directly, and I believe your species has some grasp of honor.  You wish to threaten me, we shall see who lasts until they break us apart."  She glances over at the holocams, knowing that the guards were expecting this in intentionally pairing her up with the Wookiee.
The guards are all safe and sound in their offices watching through cameras.
((EDITED))
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31