RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: Into the Fire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
(09-13-2017, 12:51 PM)Korstyn Steele Wrote: [ -> ]Korstyn Steele looks up as the wookie enters and sighs, rolling her eyes.  Her voice is hard, but throaty.  "Haar'chak!  Figures I'd also get paired up with the walking carpet. Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur!"  She is lean, taller than average, and lithe of form, like she has spent her entire life working hard at one thing or another and spent fewer than a few days being lazy.  Despite the apparent ease with which she is seated on her bunk, and the confidence in her form, she seems very agitated as she crosses her arms and frowns in thought.  Her hair is redder than the sky at dawn and a keen intelligence peers out from those flinty, gray eyes.  A scar runs the length of the left side of her face, from her temple to her chin.

The Wookie you see is tall and lean about 2.5 meters and has a brown fur with black patches. he looks at you and bares his teeth in a viciuous smile. In wookie"You better be carfull or there will be a rug on the flor but it wont be me. Understand Human?" Then he takes the lower bunk if its  taken he will just sweep away the humans stuff. Rahaullu will be ready do defend himself if needed and keeps a good view of the human female.

occ: Rahullu is really nice, but you pressed the wrong buttons gal.
Korstyn lips curl into a smirk at the wookiee's reaction.  "Bring it."  She then swings her legs over the bed and rests her arms behind her head, staring up at the ceiling.
(09-13-2017, 10:40 AM)Man in Black Wrote: [ -> ]Nova finds a young woman, roughly her age, sitting on the top bunk and contentedly swinging
her bare legs as she reads a paper magazine.  "Oh, hi there!" the redhead says cheerfully.

Nova nods at her new roommate, while casually saluting her. "How's it going, Red?"
She points at the paper magazine in the young woman's hands. "What're you doin'
with yesterday's news? Corporate Sector won't spring for datapads, huh? Figures."

"You may recognize me from my pitched battle over what passes for food around here.
I'm Mina. Mina Harker." Nova extends a hand — but remained ready to throw a punch
with the other, if need be....
The young woman looks back at Nova with large, dark eyes. "Red? Oooohh! The hair! Duh?" She has a little laugh at herself. "This is just an old fashion magazine from last year. I've already gone through it a few times if you want to borrow it."

She takes Nova's hand. "Caisy. Nice to meet you. So what brings you to a dump like this?"
"Oh, you know. The usual. Fighting the good fight. Seeking enlightenment...
while trying to make a quick cred — a combination that rubs some spacers
the wrong way now and again. Last time was just a little unlucky, I guess."

Nova smiled again, more widely this time, her eyes showing brightly.
"What about you, Caisy? What's your story? And what's the weirdest
thing you've ever seen happen here? I've learned that I dislike dull...." 
"Oh, you know. Same old story around here. Lose a job, can't pay the bills, get thrown in jail." She shrugs. "Funny thing is, I had just started working again when they came for me. I've been here for a couple of months to 'work off my debt.' Doesn't take a Jedi accountant to tell you I may never earn enough to leave." The outfit she was wearing looked to validate her claim. It was a skirt and blouse typical of women in office settings. She did seem rather blase' about the whole deal, though.

"Anything weirder than an already weird place? A colorful alien and his cronies stealing everyone's food? An old man who they don't make work? How about the guy who pulled out his own teeth just to make some dice?" At Nova's horrified look, she adds, "oh don't worry. I guess his kind grow them back quickly. Still, really weird through."

(Feel free to continue any cell block talk on the side. I may even put a up a thread just for that.)

Everyone is jarred awake by the odd rippling sensations of the sonic 'freshers installed in each and every cell. nobody seemed to think it was enough sleep and started stumbling out of their cells to get what food they could.
(09-22-2017, 12:14 PM)Man in Black Wrote: [ -> ]"Oh, you know.  Same old story around here.  Lose a job, can't pay the bills, get thrown in jail."  She shrugs.  "Funny thing is, I had just started working again when they came for me.  I've been here for a couple of months to 'work off my debt.'  Doesn't take a Jedi accountant to tell you I may never earn enough to leave."  The outfit she was wearing looked to validate her claim.  It was a skirt and blouse typical of women in office settings.  She did seem rather blase' about the whole deal, though.

"Anything weirder than an already weird place?  A colorful alien and his cronies stealing everyone's food?  An old man who they don't make work?  How about the guy who pulled out his own teeth just to make some dice?"  At Nova's horrified look, she adds, "oh don't worry.  I guess his kind grow them back quickly.  Still, really weird through."

(Feel free to continue any cell block talk on the side.  I may even put a up a thread just for that.)

Everyone is jarred awake by the odd rippling sensations of the sonic 'freshers installed in each and every cell.  nobody seemed to think it was enough sleep and started stumbling out of their cells to get what food they could.

Rahullu gets up, knocks at the top bunk and says "aarrragghuuhw wuuh wrrhw uughguughhhghghghhhgh" then he walks out for food.

occ:
Rise and shine sunshine
Nova awoke immediately, muttering something about jumping to lightspeed — the last vestiges of last night's dream.
Already a light sleeper, she found herself at full awareness in mere moments, and at "battle stations", so to speak....

She had fallen asleep reading Caisy's antique paper magazine. It advertised stereotypically feminine garb that had
never really appealed to Nova, but the fashions featured therein had managed to costume her dream nonetheless.

Nova blinked her eyes, sat up, sighed, and said under her breath, "Punch it."
Jendu welcomes the sonic freshers.  This place had a way of accumulating stink and Jendu was accustomed to having all the luxuries of a senator, even a junior one, at a moments notice.  He wished they were portable so he could introduce some of the prison inhabitants to the concept of cleanliness.  

Once his cellmate was ready, he slowly follows him out of the cell.  He looks around searching for anyone suspicious.  To those people he'll watch closely, using his "intuition" to attempt to sense anything that might hint at anything Jedi-ish.  Jendu will especially watch the old man to see if there was any more flashes of insight that came to him about his odd situation.

[OoC: As before, Jendu's intuition is his Sensing Force ability.]
Garlen slept fitfully, his sleep plagues by ghosts. Several times during the night Jendu hears Garlen awake with a start, once even crying out, before waking fully. 

The sonic freshers tripping off and finally declaring an end to teh sleep cycle seems to almost come as a welcome relief, as the dour faced veteran scrubs at the stubble on his chin with one hand before finally dropping down off the top bunk, nodding at Jendu with a grunt ND LEADING TEH WAY OUT OF THE CELL.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31