RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: Chapter 1-9: Circle of Hate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
SG is still in rage. He drops his doubleaxe, moves next to skely and attacks with his quarterstaff. (attack:1+14, He used his staff a long time ago, dex check: 20+5)
Giant presents a flip-flop shepherd's dance with his quarterstaff, adeptly avoiding hitting everyone, including himself.

The skeleton to the sw cowers.

Maul looks around and curses since he cannot heal his intended target now that he dashed into the thick of battle (again). Seeing how crowded it became he decides to check on the armorer instead.
"Any idea where he went and how to follow?" he asks and the armorer shrugs.
"Might be tricky to follow through stone. More puzzled by this circle."

Toot's turn!
Round 7 on Toot's turn except that the southern warrior is actually no longer prone.
(11-22-2016, 09:42 PM)DM Surranó Wrote: [ -> ]Giant presents a flip-flop shepherd's dance with his quarterstaff, adeptly avoiding hitting everyone, including himself.

The skeleton to the sw cowers.

Maul looks around and curses since he cannot heal his intended target now that he dashed into the thick of battle (again). Seeing how crowded it became he decides to check on the armorer instead.
"Any idea where he went and how to follow?" he asks and the armorer shrugs.
"Might be tricky to follow through stone. More puzzled by this circle."

Toot's turn!

It would be nice if Mail heal SG, I thought about it but SG not, he is still in rage...
He thought Maul wants to hurt him again Smile

Creatures usually go back to their nest especially if they are wounded - the ranger says 

OOC - We have found a crypt and there was one empty tomb without bones and treasures...
As Toot watches the events unfold around him, he feels a growing throb of pain behind his eyes.  He thinks, why are these people crowding around the skeletons and not letting the summoned meat do their work?  WHY!?  The meat are there to weaken or kill the skeletons and to absorb their attacks so the healers don't have to use all all their spells!!  

Toot points at the crowd of critters and snaps at Portho, "Get over there and sing, dammit!!

Then to Torin, Toot growls, "And you stay close me!"

[OoC1: Toot used 11 out of 12 words so in frustration he stamps his little feet and exclaims...]

"FUCK!!"  Tongue

[OoC2: Delaying until after Portho's turn.  Hopefully he will sing so all the critters can get the +1 to hit and damage.  If he doesn't move then he will be without the MCaE and If he doesn't sing, Toot will order Boo to use Portho as toilet paper.   Tongue ]
assume the summoned critters don't delay... please confirm and feel free to roll their attacks, or I'll do it.
and Boo... what does Boo do?
[OoC: Boo goes when I go he will be delaying too.  In any case there are too many critters and players crowded around the skeletons for Boo to do anything.  So he's just Defending like all trained creatures automatically do.

Quote:Defend (DC 20): The animal defends you (or is ready to defend you if no threat is present), even without any command being given. Alternatively, you can command the animal to defend a specific other character.

As for the critters, can they not delay too?  Should I shave a few words off my messages to Portho and and Torin to include orders to them?  If so... ]

Toot yells at his critters in their language, "WAIT!"

Toot points at the crowd of critters and snaps at Portho, "Get over there and sing!!

Then to Torin, Toot growls, "You stay close me!"

Then after Portho's action Toot will yell to his critters in their language, "ATTACK!"  

[OoC2: The wolf wouldn't be able to understand so he will attack...]

The wolf is blocked by Giant from attacking his target so the Wolf will have to turn and attack the other Skeletons.  He can attack from any square he is in so he will attack from the bottom left corner so he can get flanking with the Bison.

[Bite: Attack +11+2(feat)+2(flank) = +15; Result: 27; Damage: 20; Trip attack: 17 ]

If for some reason Toots critters are incapable of delaying.  The strongest two out of the three will move to either side of the Skeleton.  The last one will burrow toward one of the Skeletons and try to attack him (if he can).  If he can't then he will just Delay, waiting for an opening. 

[Thoqqua1: Slam attack: +4+2(feat) = +6; Result: 21 (23 if they get flank); Damage: +6; Fire: +3; Reflex save DC 12 or catch fire]
[Thoqqua2: Slam attack: +4+2(feat) = +6; Result: 20 (22 if they get flank); Damage: +10; Fire: +10; Reflex save DC 12 or catch fire]
[Thoqqua3: Slam attack: +4+2(feat) = +6; Result: 13 (15 if they get flank); Damage: +7; Fire: +7; Reflex save DC 12 or catch fire]
OOC - no need to shave off words. You speaking as a free action - 12 words. You issuing orders - move action. Right? Smile And besides, not too strict about 12, it's just a guideline so that you have the idea.

The wolf hits but fails to trip the skeleton (the lucky bastard rolled a 19)

Portho's turn
then Toot can follow up (with what exactly?). Will use up the attacks already rolled.
then Murkatos will fiddle with the bodies (ooc - searching for clues, having no better idea in the crowd)
then Torin (can act freely as long as stays close to Toot. This is something he knows but Cloak did not know, hence the flawed command given...)
(11-23-2016, 08:18 PM)DM Surranó Wrote: [ -> ]OOC - no need to shave off words. You speaking as a free action - 12 words. You issuing orders - move action. Right? Smile And besides, not too strict about 12, it's just a guideline so that you have the idea.

The wolf hits but fails to trip the skeleton (the lucky bastard rolled a 19)

Portho's turn
then Toot can follow up (with what exactly?). Will use up the attacks already rolled.
then Murkatos will fiddle with the bodies (ooc - searching for clues, having no better idea in the crowd)
then Torin (can act freely as long as stays close to Toot. This is something he knows but Cloak did not know, hence the flawed command given...)

Are you sure it takes a Move action to talk to my Thoqqua?  It doesn't say it takes a move action in the description of the spell. I don't think controlling summoned creatures isn't the same as controlling a dominated person.  It doesn't require a move action for me to tell Portho to do something, so why would it take a move action to tell my creatures to do something?  

But if you are requiring it to be a move action then I won't order the Thoqqua to delay.  I will just let them attack because I want Toot to move on and still be able to do something on his turn.

Changed my mind, right now it doesn't matter if it's a move action.  On Toot's action he just plans to take a second move action to move closer to combat to people have the benefit of the MCaE.  Which is why Toot was telling Portho to move closer or he will be out of the circle's protection.  

So that means if Portho does Sing, my Thoqqua will each get a +1 bonus to hit and damage.
OOC - mixed up with "redirecting a spell" which applies for spiritual weapon, among others. Thought I saw it somewhere else that it also applies to giving orders to summoned creatures but my memory may cheat on me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20