RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: Medical Bay (Dez Synn + Zero)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(08-26-2018, 04:18 PM)IT-O (Zero) Wrote: [ -> ]The droid obediently follows Dez.  "Right away, sir."

[OoC: Persuasion +7; Assist Other DC:10; Result:16; Success!]

This would be deception not persuasion.. think in D&D terms, Bluff vs Diplomacy..  your ranks are the same though so same result Smile
[OoC ugh not a trained skill, she is good at Persuasion not Deception]

[Deception [1d20+2] = 9+2 = 11 + Aid another +2 = 13 Sad]
(08-29-2018, 12:50 AM)Dez Synn Wrote: [ -> ][OoC ugh  not a trained skill, she is good at Persuasion not Deception]

[Deception [1d20+2] = 9+2 = 11 +  Aid another +2 = 13   Sad]

[OoC: Perhaps the honest hooker should've mentioned she is better at persuading people than deceiving them?  If she did, then obviously Zero would have led the deception.  So if possible, I would like Zero to lead deception.]
LOL I will allow the two to swap roles and use the same rolls.. so how does Zero play out this deception?

Deception 16+aid another from Dez = 18
[OoC: As the base Medic do I know those guards in the next room?  If I do I will address them by name instead of "Soldier."]

"Soldier!" Zero states while hiding just inside the door of the Med bay.  "This is IT-0 the medical droid for this base.  I have been ordered by Holon to board his personal shuttle, with the aid of personal security, and wait for him.  We are being followed and I request immediate passage through the reactor room!"

Zero's spherical body tips forward and back, like a nod to Dez to fire off her blaster a few times like someone is shooting at them.  [I figured if she is going to 'aid other' she should actually do something to help convince the guard we are in a hurry.  Hopefully with whatever he's watching in front of him and the noise behind him, he won't take the time to actually call Holon to confirm Zero's story.]
There are not normally soldiers stationed at that doorway, this is an exceptional circumstance, so it is not like Zero can draw off the base security rotation schedule for who would be assigned there. 

It is the reverse, there are too many guards for IT-0 to know the names of all of them automatically [you can make an untrained Knowledge:Bureacracy check to know the name of this soldier], however it is a virtual certainty that every soldier in the base knows who IT-0 is.. Unfortunately, the same can be said of Dez, the one armed courtesan/barmaid from the cantina.

Dez lets off a few shots from her blaster into the medbay. 

The guard replies:
"What the frak?! Haul ass and get through here then, we have trouble coming from sector two, you need to be out of the damn way NOW! And lock that damn door behind you, I am not dealing with two firefights at once."
Quote:Unfortunately, the same can be said of Dez, the one armed courtesan/barmaid from the cantina.

[OoC: Well, who doesn't like an HONEST, one armed, courtesan/barmaid, from the cantina.   Dodgy  ]

[OoC2: Knowledge: bureaucracy (untrained) +5; Result: 14

Zero nods to Dez and says, "Close the door behind us."  The droid then carefully peaks out, readying to shoot at anything that tries to shoot at them.
The guard looks back over his shoulder, sees Zero.
"We got ya covered. Hurry the freak up."

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk
Zero signals Dez and says, "Keep your head down."  The droid then flies toward the exit.
DEz gets her blaster, taken from a guard so standard issue out and ready, and rushes out into the hallway as if they are indeed in a hurry, with attackers close behind. She pauses to close the blast doors then follows the droid, as she has no idea what direction she should be 'leading' him in.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10