RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: Character Creation/ Applications
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
(01-03-2021, 09:16 PM)DM Spiral Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, that makes sense.  Two-handed fighting in Baldur's Gate is done with Combat and Tactics.  

As far as Magic Items, Yea, I just picked off the list.  The only thing I did was change a long sword +1 to a short sword +1 because he's a halfling.  I figured that was a minor change. 

I wouldn't mind if I could change one of those Longswords +1 to a Short bow +1, but That's up to you as it's way more of a stretch.

You may alter the types of weapon [and I think we said armor too.]  It's just the magic bonus that's important.   Also, I believe Aly has a Giant Slayer she was using as a second weapon that you may take.  I can't remember what plus it is but even if it's a +1 it's still better than a regular +1 sword.  There aren't really that many giants in Raveloft but you never know.

Edit:  It's a Sword +2, Giant Slayer: This provides a +3 bonus versus any giant, giant-kin, ettin, ogre mage, or titan. Against any of the true giants (hill, stone, frost, fire, cloud, storm) the sword causes double damage.
Awesome!  Thank you sir.  I'll add that to his list.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18