RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: OOC - Rancor Pit (OoC Chat)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've got a wife and kids to look after IRL. I wish i could join more games but I'm worried about overly distracting myself and missing what I've got if I do. That's also why I stopped trying to DM my game. I'm not the best at multi-tasking.
As stated before, I'd really like to keep playing this game.  It's nice to play something different than D&D all the time.  I also feel like I would be honoring DMV's memory by continuing his games.  So if both of you agree, I can get started.
If you want to resume it, I know a certain redheaded Mandalorian Bounty Hunter who's looking for some heads to crack.
do you still want to play this game?
Yes absolutely!
DMV was DM-npcing Dez.  Did you want to take a look at her to see if you wanted to play her too?  Her sheet is in one of the character sheet threads.
are you interested in playing Dez?
I am looking her over, my concussion recovery is going slow and I am finding I still have to limit my daily screen time. Sorry so it is taking more time, plus I am dealing with sorting out my disability pension know that the govt finally decided to pay
Take your time. Health is far more important than a few pixels on a computer screen.
I just started watching Star Wars Rebels to get some ideas for the game and I'm really enjoying the show.  It's really making me want to get this group going.  So et me know as soon as your health allows you time to play.