RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: Prologue: Frying Pan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(06-11-2017, 09:32 AM)Rahullu Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-11-2017, 07:05 AM)Rahullu Wrote: [ -> ]aaaaahnr aguhwwgggghhh huurh wrrhw aarrragghuuhw uugggh aaahnruh huurh wuuh uughguughhhghghghhhgh raaaaaahhgh huuguughghg awwgggghhh huuguughghg huurh uughghhhgh huuguughghg hnnnhrrhhh uughguughhhghghghhhgh uughguughhhghghghhhgh wrrhwrwwhw huurh huurh huuguughghg raaaaaahhgh uughghhhgh
He runs ready to dodge if seen.

Occ: "There are probably more trooper commin, lets run for it and keep low they wont be foolled long by you " Rahullu says as they run towards the firefight.

In his comlink. "Bandit one and two returning,  give us coverfire."

Running and doge and running once relevant
Dodge: [3d6+1] = 16+1 = 17

Skickat från min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk

Nova managed a lopsided smile, after Rahullu repeated himself. "Well, I guess I just didn't hear you the first time!"

She shouts into her comm, "Bandits One and Two comin' in. Cover us, then get on board!"

(OOC: Haha, totally did not see your previous post, Rahullu. Oh well, the back-and-forth is at least still IC! That's what I get for trying to post from my phone earlier!)
"jooga taka taka chit chit!" (Hurry up, The Big Cheese Wedge is 5 mins out!"

She will continue shooting since it seems to be helping she thinks.
Garlen pops up from behind the shelving he is behind and attempts to lay down covering fire for Bandit One and Bandit Two as the run for the ship. Then he ducks down again before the return fire.

Blaster (4d -1d for multi action) [3d6] = 10
Blaster Damage [4d6] = 10
Dodge (4d -1d for multi action) [3d6] = 13

He yells into his comms as he does. "NOW!!  MOVE!!!"
(cover changes the DC, not the dice.)

Garlen provides cover fire as Rahallu and Nova run for their lives across the bay. The stormtroopers return fire through the cloud of dust and debris, missing the rebels as they reach the gangplank.
As he gets to the ship rahullu says "uughguughhhghghghhhgh huuguughghg huurh huuguughghg raaaaaahhgh huurh aaaaahnr aarrragghuuhw uggguh uughghhhgh huuguughghg raaaaaahhgh aarrragghuuhw" then he gets down under cover and blast away at the troopers.

Occ:

Dodge: [3d6+1] = 7+1 = 8
Blaster:[3d6] = 6
uughguughhhghghghhhgh huuguughghg huurh huuguughghg raaaaaahhgh huurh aaaaahnr aarrragghuuhw uggguh uughghhhgh huuguughghg raaaaaahhgh aarrragghuuhw

Leave the rifle to Dis we will cover you as you one get this bird airborn bandit one
Nova weaves her way through the blaster-fire, while sizzling dirt and debris rain overhead.

As soon as her feet hit the entry ramp, she tosses Veir the E-11 blaster rifle. "Standard issue, Bandit Three."
Although I think we might need you on the turret gun sooner rather than later!"

Nova continues up the ramp and to the cockpit. Once there, she will fire up whatever else
needs to be primed (if anything) for the ship to get airborne as soon as possible!

Starship piloting [6d6] = 22

(Once the Bandits are aboard, Nova may try to fry any remaining stormtroopers by gunning the engines at takeoff!) 

OOC: Thanks for the clearing up that cover adds a set difficulty modifier, rather than randomized additional dice, GM. I was thinking 2nd Edition again!
(So much is the same that you don't really think about what's different. Especially something minor like cover.)

Nova drops into the captain's chair and fires up the repulsors and ion drives as quickly as possible and launches the ship straight up into the air. She's nearly out of the atmosphere when she checks the position of the Star Destroyer. It's close, but it looks like they just might beat ut. Wait! There are two TIE fighter wings coming to slow them down for the Star Destroyer. Or destroy them.

(Ok, who is at what station? Gunner, shields, astrogation, maid service for the cabins?)

(Reminder for first edition starships... Speed codes + pilot skills are rolled to determine whether pursuing ships can close the range.)
Nova sees that they can still outrun the Star Destroyer and pours on the sublight speed,
while throwing in a few evasive maneuvers in hopes of keeping the approaching TIEs at bay.

Pedal to the metal speed! (Starship piloting -1D multi-action +2D ship speed code) [7d6] = 21
Evasive maneuvers! (Starship piloting -1D multi-action)[5d6] = 14

"Bandit Three, see if you can keep those TIEs off our tail!"

(OOC: Haha, Boooo. Not the best evasive maneuver roll. Thanks a lot, dice! Does this crate have any maneuverability dice?
Well, I guess the good news is that in 1E, dodge gets added to difficulty. I will try to astrogate next round,
while bobbing and weaving -- perhaps with all the aid of the invisible energy field binding all things together that Nova can muster!)
As the blasterbolts passes by Rahullu gets into the ship at the last minute, Knowing space combat aint his thing and hoping Nova have a better Co-pilotthan him Rahullu sits down at shieldsstation or Sensors/com depending on witch one is free doing what he can to help.

occ:

Mechanical:[ 2d6] = 5

Not going to help i guess.
Tiktuk climbs out of the gunnery seat and starts for engineering. Once their she attempts to boost the sunlight drive.
[5d6] = 17 Boosting Ships Speed
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12