RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: Prologue: Frying Pan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Tiktuk seeing that the troopers are on the ships gang plank makes a sly smile. she then Belts her self into the pilots chair. She grabs the control yoke and attempts to do a quick simple spin to make the trooper get the choice of dropping their weapons and hanging on or getting flung off the ship by the centripetal force generated by the doughnut.

[2d6] = 7 Starship Piloting
('Coming in' as in 'towards the ship.' Trying to show which direction they were in relation to the ship. They are still just entering the bay. Imagine the scene where the Falcon is escaping from Tatooine. If I was posting from my own computer, I would use a lot more pictures. Not sure I want to expose my google drive here at work. Sorry for the confusion.)
Rahallu tosses the stormtrooper at the officer, hitting the wall behind him. The stormtrooper with a crack. The officer tries to dodge and get away, but he goes down with a smoking hole in his chest, courtesy of Nova.

Nova grabs the officer's comlink and attempts to call the heat off the ship. "We're under fire and engaging enemy forces. Splitting the detachment for second rebel force." (Had to up the difficulty since they are in combat and their commander doesn't have a woman's voice. I at least decreased the amount of stormtroopers firing ) The stormtrooper tries to get back up.

Garlen and Jendu return fire, hitting the walls behind them but at least keeping the stormtroopers at bay. Blaster fire hits their cover with one blast landing dangerously close to Jendu.
Rahullu Grabs the weapon nova throws him then, Rahullu quickly checks the downed imperials trampling them first if it looks necessary and then checkstheir utiltybelt for grenades and medpacks.  aaaaahnr aarrragghuuhw huurh wrrhwn into his comlink "uughghhhgh uugggh aaaaahnr huuguughghg hnnnhrrhhh huurhp"

occ: what kind of weapon did Nova throw him?
occ: brawl 6D damage 5D

Brawl: [6d6] = 27damage: [5d6] = 18

Nice shooting, bandit one
in the comlink
Bandit one and two returning asap
The tossed 'trooper is only wounded and getting up. Both stormtroopers had standard E11 rifles. The officer had a blaster pistol.
Rahullu says to Nova " huurh huurh uughghhhgh aarrragghuuhw raaaaaahhgh wrrhwrwwhw raaaaaahhgh aaahnruh uughguughhhghghghhhgh aarrragghuuhw wuuh huuguughghg huuguughghg awwgggghhh huuguughghg huurh uggguh huurh uughguughhhghghghhhgh aaaaahnr huuguughghg aaaaahnr"

occ: Grab a rifle for yourself i think we will need the firepower, shame they did not have any grenades could have been mighty usefull, now lets get back asap
MiB (Ohhh... LOL okay Sorry I thought they were coming into the cargo Bay not the landing area. Okay can we nix that spin maneuver and instead i headed to the turret gun and would start blasting around them. to stir up dust and give suppressive fire for the crew. [4d6] = 16 2d tech + 2d fire con suppressive fire
[4d6] = 18 Ships gun damage I believe with scaling that's really gonna hurt and no it has no stun setting...

If / when the troopers Dive for cover I will try shooting out the wall above them to cause a bit of a collapse (if its like tatooine its made of Adobe and very easily collapsed with this kinda damage)

[4d6] = 14 2d tech + 2d fire control Shooting up the scenery
[4d6] = 14 Ship damage to Scenery It don't dodge

Over the comms of course. "Oochi na dagwa OOtini!" (Fire in the hold) "Dagwa no no Goo dunga!" (My guns bigger 'n Yours!) as Tiktuk shoots controlled shots at the troopers not yet going to full Auto mode.
Nova listens to the troopers' response and shrugs, "Well, it's something at least,"
as she holsters her heavy blaster and picks up the other E-11 rifle.

Now that the coast is clear, she starts running for the docking bay.
The guns on top of the ship can't angle down enough to actually threaten the stormtroopers. What they can do is hit the wall above them and create enough debris, dust, and smoke to make shooting more difficult for both sides. Fortunately, the good guys goal is just to get away and not shoot every stormtrooper.

(Reminder: any skill is -1d while running.)
Rrahullu runs along with Nova. in the comlink " aaaaahnr raaaaaahhgh aaaaahnr wuuh aarrragghuuhw uuh huurh huurh aarrragghuuhw hnnnhrrhhh"

occ: bandit one and two are on the way, is the reception hot?.

How does the way back to she ship look in the way of cover and distance?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12