RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: 17. Temple of Brigh:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
http://forums.rpgaddicts.com/showthread....4#pid43634

If we save 20% that means Reawwyn has 18 more gold and we can pool Reawyn and Gurkagh's funds for the 88 gp we need for am Everburning Torch

Reawyn will have 45 gp so can pay 44, and Gurjagh can pay 44 (or other party members can contribute and lower the cost even more)
(09-11-2020, 09:10 PM)Reawyn Wrote: [ -> ]Dord yjoid sldo spply to yjr potiond we just purchased? Or was the 20% factored in.

Huh?  

I think the answer is, the potions of cure light wounds are already reduced.  But to show how nice of a guy he is, you can reduce it by another 20% for this one time only.  So they will be 30gp's instead of 40gp's just today.
I fixed the mass of typos beforeyou got my original post translated.. no need to double the discount. I only boufgt one potion and two scrolls.. just discounting the scrolls the 20% saves a total of 10 gp meaning we can afford the Everburning Torch by just leaning a little heavier on Gurkagh (or getting Eva and Cin to pitch in)
(09-03-2020, 04:53 PM)Cin-Ezra Oovalli Wrote: [ -> ]200 gp: Potion of CLW x5 
1gp : 2 Waterproof Bags
2sp : 2 Air Bladders
60gp: 6 paper Cartridges
33.2gp: Loaned to Monk
1gp: Flint and Steel
1gp: Grappling hook
10gp: Silk rope (50')
8sp: Signal whistle
------------------------
307.2 Total

Do we need an Everburning Torch?  If we do, it's 110gp and I'm a little low on cash.

[OoC: So not including the money I lent the Monk, I will be refunded 54gp, 7sp, 4cp.  

A Everburning Torch -20% would be 88gp's, (or 29gp, 3sp each for the 3 humans.) But someone would have to carry it.  Cyn can't because needs both hands to reload her gun.  

Another option is to buy an Ioun Torch >> Here << for 75gp -20% = 60gp's (20gp each) and just let it float over our heads.
"I can carry flaming stick, also use it as club."

[OoC Gurkagh's primary choice of weapon is improvised ANYTHING, the less suitable it is as a weapon the more likely he is to hit with it (+2 attack bonus)]
[OoC2 ia there an Ioun Torch available or would e hve to wait another day]
Fort Save = [1d20+4] = 15+4 = 19
[Ooc: Does my racial ability apply to the above save?; Constructed (Ex) - androids count both as humanoids and as constructs, and gain a +4 racial bonus on all saving throws against mind-affecting effects, paralysis, poison, and stun effects. They are not subject to fatigue or exhaustion and are immune to disease and sleep effects.]
E.S.S.A.C.C.U.S-10 stands there rubbing his temples and squinting his eyes trying to relieve the pain in his head.
(09-12-2020, 01:13 AM)E.S.S.A.C.C.U.S-10 Wrote: [ -> ]Fort Save = [1d20+4] = 15+4 = 19
[Ooc: Does my racial ability apply to the above save?; Constructed (Ex)  - androids count both as humanoids and as constructs, and gain a +4 racial bonus on all saving throws against mind-affecting effects, paralysis, poison, and stun effects. They are not subject to fatigue  or exhaustion and are immune to disease and sleep effects.]
E.S.S.A.C.C.U.S-10 stands there rubbing his temples and squinting his eyes trying to relieve the pain in his head.

[OoC: You may gain the +4 racial bonus.  I will need to check what kind of an effect it is when I'm at my laptop.  But you rolled so well that you didn't need the bonus anyways.]
(09-11-2020, 11:23 PM)Gurkagh Wrote: [ -> ][OoC2 ia there an Ioun Torch available or would e hve to wait another day]

[OoC: I'm sure if you really want one the town could rustle up a single Ioun Torch. More than one will require a little more time. ]
Reawyn requests the Ioun Torch and will put foward 20 gold towards it's cost.  That way whoever is the most advantageous to have it at any given time can use it, regardles of needing free hands.
(09-12-2020, 03:58 PM)GM Marvel Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-12-2020, 01:13 AM)E.S.S.A.C.C.U.S-10 Wrote: [ -> ]Fort Save = [15 +4] = 19
[Ooc: Does my racial ability apply to the above save?; Constructed (Ex)  - androids count both as humanoids and as constructs, and gain a +4 racial bonus on all saving throws against mind-affecting effects, paralysis, poison, and stun effects. They are not subject to fatigue  or exhaustion and are immune to disease and sleep effects.]
[quote pid='44210' dateline='1599873227']

[OoC: You may gain the +4 racial bonus.  I will need to check what kind of an effect it is when I'm at my laptop.  But you rolled so well that you didn't need the bonus anyways.]
[/quote]

[OoC: So my Fortitude Save with my racial adjustment would become a 23 (Awsome!), so what happens with E.S.S.A.C.C.U.S-10's headache?]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18