RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: 17. Temple of Brigh:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
[OoC: 33gp and 2 silver would be enough for E.S.S.A.C.U.S-10 to purchase a healing potion, 1 water resistant bag and 2 air bladders]
E.S.S.A.C.U.S-10 appreciatively takes 2 silver pieces from Cin and combines them with his 5 remaining silver pieces, and hands 7sp to the storekeep, and says, "Can I please get 1 water resistant bag, and 2 air bladders?! Thank you!"
(08-27-2020, 02:39 AM)Reawyn Wrote: [ -> ]Reawyn looks at Eva, "I believe you were going to memorize such a spell. A cantrip?"

Eva is a bit confused at the moment. She is watching E.S.S.A.C.C.U.S-10. She have never seen another android before. 
What? Sorry. A cold cantrip? Sure, if you said so.
(08-27-2020, 08:03 PM)E.S.S.A.C.C.U.S-10 Wrote: [ -> ]E.S.S.A.C.U.S-10 appreciatively takes 2 silver pieces from Cin and combines them with his 5 remaining silver pieces, and hands 7sp to the storekeep, and says, "Can I please get 1 water resistant bag, and 2 air bladders?! Thank you!"

Me too. I need the same. 
After a short break she also adds ... and a bandolier, a signal whistle, 100ft string, 10 pieces of chalks, a belt pouch and one sack. 
[OoC just a reminder cuz it has been so long the cold spell was one of he reasons we came to rest.. we need it to destroy that patch of brown mold to retrieve one body]
(08-28-2020, 12:59 PM)Reawyn Wrote: [ -> ][OoC just a reminder cuz it has been so long   the cold spell was one of he reasons we came to rest.. we need it to destroy that patch of brown mold to retrieve one body]

[Ooc - Ok, thanks, I did't remember Smile ]
(08-27-2020, 08:03 PM)E.S.S.A.C.C.U.S-10 Wrote: [ -> ]E.S.S.A.C.U.S-10 appreciatively takes 2 silver pieces from Cin and combines them with his 5 remaining silver pieces, and hands 7sp to the storekeep, and says, "Can I please get 1 water resistant bag, and 2 air bladders?! Thank you!"

[OoC: I'm confused.  First you said it was 33gp and 2sp.  Then you say you just take the 2sp.   Huh ]
[OoC: Sorry to confuse you, it was 33gp for the potion and 2sp for the bags and bladders, that E.S.S.A.C.U.S-10 purchased from the shopkeep]
[OoC: it was done in two purchases, as he bought the potion first, then heard |Cin mention the Bladders and Water restistant bag, and whent back and purchased those]
[OoC: Ok, thanks for clearing that up ]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18