RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: 17. Temple of Brigh:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Gurkagh has enough funds so will purchase a potion of cure light.
E.S.S.A.C,U.S-10 only has 7gp left so can not afford by anything as yet, otherwise he might purchase a healing potion.
(08-27-2020, 01:31 AM)E.S.S.A.C.C.U.S-10 Wrote: [ -> ]E.S.S.A.C,U.S-10 only has 7gp left so can not afford by anything as yet, otherwise he might purchase a healing potion.

[OoC: Cin did offer you guys a loan. ]

Cin asks for 2 healing potions then asks, "Did anyone pick up anything that causes cold damage to deal with those brown molds?"
E.S.S.A.C.U.S-10 counts out his 7 remaining  gold pieces, and says, "It would be wise for me to pick-up a healing potion, but to do so I would need to borrow 33gp!"
(08-27-2020, 02:11 AM)E.S.S.A.C.C.U.S-10 Wrote: [ -> ]E.S.S.A.C.U.S-10 counts out his 7 remaining  gold pieces, and says, "It would be wise for me to pick-up a healing potion, but to do so I would need to borrow 33gp!"

"Sure!"  She counts out the 33gp's and then pauses to ask, "But are you sure you won't need a couple more gold for food and what not?"
"I have 10 days of food, and I think all yje mundane equipment I may need, and can carry,  Is there anything specific you think I may need?" E.S.S.A.C.U.S-10 says, as he opens his pack to examin his equipment allowing you to see his packs contents as he does an inventory of his equipment. He puts his gold with Cin's and says to both Cin and the storekeeper,"Thankyou!", as he takes a healing potion.
"Well we needed water resistant bags for our equipment that could get damaged by water."

[Didn't we also use air bladders because the water is toxic?]
Reawyn looks at Eva, "I believe you were going to memorize such a spell. A cantrip?"
[OoC: how much are water resistant bags and air bladders?]
Water proof bags: 5sp

[Since we have a Water Breathing spell, does anyone remember what the air bladders were for? I know the water is toxic but air bladders just help you hold your breath.]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18