RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Swimming Pool! [Open everyone] + Malcolm
Gedeon blinks at the change, then looks down at the crying invisible thing at her feet. Crouching as her blades drip and shed, she scoops the baby into her arms. With a glance at the arriving Jean, she answers, "I've got him, I guess. I'll take him back to the..." a glance goes to the weeping father. "... bus." Wrapping him carefully in his now way over-sized clothing for warmth, she heads for the door.
Quote this message in a reply
Katrina makes a squeak/awww noise at Lisa's heart-broken father. "Awwww... Jean, we can't leave him like this. What if he hurts himself? I think he needs a nice vacation in the nice scenic countryside... possibly near a certain boarding school. I could even shape him a separate house, if he wants. He needs counseling."
(09-01-2016, 11:25 PM)Gedeon Salazar Wrote: Gedeon blinks at the change, then looks down at the crying invisible thing at her feet. Crouching as her blades drip and shed, she scoops the baby into her arms. With a glance at the arriving Jean, she answers, "I've got him, I guess. I'll take him back to the..." a glance goes to the weeping father. "... bus." Wrapping him carefully in his now way over-sized clothing for warmth, she heads for the door.

Jean spots Gedeon pick up the camouflaged child, [Saleem isn't a baby.  He's the equivalent of about 4 years old.] and her jaw drops.  She nods to Gedeon and watches her leave with Toddler Saleem.

(09-01-2016, 11:28 PM)Katrina Wrote: Katrina makes a squeak/awww noise at Lisa's heart-broken father. "Awwww... Jean, we can't leave him like this. What if he hurts himself? I think he needs a nice vacation in the nice scenic countryside... possibly near a certain boarding school. I could even shape him a separate house, if he wants. He needs counseling."

"I'm not sure what to do," Jean replies sadly.  She could use her mental powers to try to change his memory so he thought Lisa was on vacation but Jean was more skilled with telekinesis than Telepathy.  The Professor is more skilled at such psychic surgery.  "I think we should take him to Professor X.  He might be able to council him better than I could."

"NO!," Lisa's father cries.  "This is all your faults!  You all coddled that delinquent and let him get away with murder.  He knew she had powers.  But instead of telling me, he broke into my home, turned Lisa against me and then stole her out from under all of our noses.  Now I want to know what you are going to do to get my daughter back?!?" 

"That is why I said you should speak with the professor," Jean replies.  "His Telepathy is far stronger than mine.  If anyone can find her, he can.  Please, Mr. Masters, allow us to help you find your daughter.  And we won't coddle Jack.  He needs to answer for what he has done.  And he will.  I promise!"

Lisa's father wipes his eyes with his hands and even though he is obviously still in terrible pain, he nods yes in answer to Jean's offer of help.  

Jean looks to the students and says, "The rest of you please clean up this area the best you can.  We can't replace the broken glass but it can be cleaned up.  When you're done, return to the Blackbird.  The angel can come with us.  The other one [James] will be contacted shortly by the professor."  She then leaves with Mr. Masters.
Kat watches and listens to Jean's conversation with Lisa's father, nodding as it comes to a close and Jean's orders them to clean up. With a glance down at herself, she touches her necklace (now a slightly bigger technological contraption), and the illusion of an adorable (normal) girl flickers back up.

Since they are all spread out, she sends out over the mindlink, ~Jean says we need to clean this place up. I'll be fixing the front lawn, since that was all me. Ashlee, I think some of us could use some color back, so we can all meet and greet our new friends while we're cleaning. Don't worry about Gedeon and Saleem though. They went back to the jet. Saleem got.... uhh... de-aged? Johnny, (referring to Interface, since they don't know the other Johnny's name) I think we should keep the phones off until we're on our way out. Don't want the cops showing up while we're cleaning.

Heading out to the front yard, she begins trying to carefully shape it to look mostly like it did before she messed it up, which is a little difficult because of trying to put the grass in the right place. It pretty much looks like the yard got mange.
Malcolm walks across the road and as he does the garbage can from between the houses floats out to meet him in the driveway. Then he begins to walk around gathering shards of glass 6 at a time into the garbage.

[Rm TK means Feeble range if i move 6 items at a time]
James gets up and goes to help his father get into the house.  As he does so he calls to boy with angel wings,  "It's funny, I don't even know your name but I feel I should trust you.  I'm James by the way.  Can you give me a hand with my dad please?  Maybe we can find out what's going on at my neighbors house once he's safe inside."
(09-02-2016, 10:17 AM)Katrina Wrote: Since they are all spread out, she sends out over the mindlink, ~Jean says we need to clean this place up. I'll be fixing the front lawn, since that was all me. Ashlee, I think some of us could use some color back, so we can all meet and greet our new friends while we're cleaning. Don't worry about Gedeon and Saleem though. They went back to the jet. Saleem got.... uhh... de-aged? Johnny, (referring to Interface, since they don't know the other Johnny's name) I think we should keep the phones off until we're on our way out. Don't want the cops showing up while we're cleaning.
Johnny blinks and shakes his head in confusion before saying over the mindlink.  ~What?  Phones?  What are you talking about?~

"Sure thing dude.   Don't worry, I get wanting to protect your fam.  Sometimes they're all you've got.  Johnny."  He gets up and shakes James' hand, then goes to help the father into their house.
(09-01-2016, 06:25 AM)Aurum Wrote: Aurum sends across the Mind Network, ~I don't sense Jack and Lisa. They're gone. Turning, she buries her face in Interface's ear, relieved that she did not have to turn against a former friend like that.

((For those just recently tuning in, the current "Mind Network" or "mindlink" consists of everyone who arrived at this location via jet, with the exception of Cyclops and Saleem (who is now a baby, it seems, but then, he always kinda was...). Others that Aurum hasn't communicated with are not actually part of the Link, instead just sharing private "thought bubbles" with her.))

Sensing Roslyn's relief, Johnny gently tilts his head down and holds her in his arm that supported her on the ice.  He whispers, "It's over.    Everyone had enough of Jacks, shite.  Saleem and Gedeon took swipes at him.  Hell, Malcolm threw a couch at him. No one would have blamed you, especially if you had brought his nonsense to an end.  Hopefully if we see him again, he will have come to his senses so no one gets hurt."

As the ice finally melts, Johnny places his hand on the back of Roslyn's head and gives her a warm kiss on the forehead.

(09-04-2016, 04:42 AM)Johnny Blair Wrote:
(09-02-2016, 10:17 AM)Katrina Wrote: Since they are all spread out, she sends out over the mindlink, ~Jean says we need to clean this place up. I'll be fixing the front lawn, since that was all me. Ashlee, I think some of us could use some color back, so we can all meet and greet our new friends while we're cleaning. Don't worry about Gedeon and Saleem though. They went back to the jet. Saleem got.... uhh... de-aged? Johnny, (referring to Interface, since they don't know the other Johnny's name) I think we should keep the phones off until we're on our way out. Don't want the cops showing up while we're cleaning.
Johnny blinks and shakes his head in confusion before saying over the mindlink.  ~What?  Phones?  What are you talking about?~

"Sure thing dude.   Don't worry, I get wanting to protect your fam.  Sometimes they're all you've got.  Johnny."  He gets up and shakes James' hand, then goes to help the father into their house.
Johnny hears the conversation between the other Johnny and Kat.  He spends a few more moments comforting Aurum before answering him out loud, "She's talking to me.  I can communicate and control technology.  I've been blocking the phone lines and wifi towers."  Then to Katrina he adds, "Sure thing.  We I have time, I will see if I can connect to security cameras all over New York to see if I can find Lisa and Jack."
Johnny agrees to assist James with his father.  Johnny knows he must hurry before his Emotion Control wears off which could be at any time.  He could give them both another dose but the hot red head mentioned he could go with them on something called the Blackbird which sounded interesting at least from standpoint of being kind of like a bird himself.  When he gets inside, James mother is hysterical.  She fires off a barrage of questions such as, is everyone alright; who are you [at Johnny]; are you hurt; why are you in our house [at Johnny]; did the broom and trashcan lid help; why did you all come into the house with wet feet; what's your name [at Johnny]; what's wrong with your father; are those wings on your back [at Johnny]; does anyone want a cup of hot coco; are those really wings on your back [at Johnny] etc.

Meanwhile outside, Malcolm is quickly picking up shards of glass with his telekinesis; Trevor is using his carrier wave to scoop up debris; Katrina is doing a wonderful job landscaping; Graffiti returns every thing effected or created by her powers back to normal.  Blink teleports in front of Gedeon and says, "Let me help," and with a touch her, Gedeon and the child vanish and appear in the Blackbird.  

When the three of them appear inside the Blackbird, Jean replies out loud to what everyone is likely thinking, "I'm not sure how we are going to reverse what Lisa did to Saleem.  We will do our best but it might be something only she can undo.  In the meantime I think we are going to have to get in touch with his parents."

Eventually everyone finishes up what they are doing and returns to the Blackbird.

[OoC: Everyone can finish up what their characters are doing and then post you're returning to the Blackbird.  Or in Johnny's case, he is following someone to the Blackbird.  When Johnny leaves, James will be returning to his original thread for his conversation with Professor X..]
(09-08-2016, 08:08 AM)GM Marvel Wrote: Johnny agrees to assist James with his father.  Johnny knows he must hurry before his Emotion Control wears off which could be at any time.  He could give them both another dose but the hot red head mentioned he could go with them on something called the Blackbird which sounded interesting at least from standpoint of being kind of like a bird himself.  When he gets inside, James mother is hysterical.  She fires off a barrage of questions such as, is everyone alright; who are you [at Johnny]; are you hurt; why are you in our house [at Johnny]; did the broom and trashcan lid help; why did you all come into the house with wet feet; what's your name [at Johnny]; what's wrong with your father; are those wings on your back [at Johnny]; does anyone want a cup of hot coco; are those really wings on your back [at Johnny] etc.

[OoC: Everyone can finish up what their characters are doing and then post you're returning to the Blackbird.  Or in Johnny's case, he is following someone to the Blackbird.  When Johnny leaves, James will be returning to his original thread for his conversation with Professor X..]

Johnny holds his hands up and to the sides to ward off the rapid-fire questions.  Well, at least this kid came from a loving fam.  Good for him.

"Whoa, whoa!  It's okay!  Everything's alright.  James is safe, no problems occurred.  Whatever happened out there is over.  I'm Johnny.  I just tried to make sure your husband and son were safe.  I'm bringing them back to you now, so you don't have to worry about me doing anything to them."  Anymore at least...  "I have no idea if the broom and trashcan lid did anything, but I think it would be much safer next time to just stay in the house where it's safe and call the cops.  Yes, those are wings, and yes I can fly.  I'd love a cup, but I'm afraid I have to get going.  I'm being told that I need to go somewhere else and I'm inclined to agree.  Stay safe guys."

With that, Johnny nods and waves and walks out of the house towards the aforementioned hot redhead, noting that she was, indeed, hot.  But she was also considerably older than he.  He guessed that was okay for some people, he just preferred people closer to his age. That's when he notices how hot all of the girls he just spent that battle with were.  Wow!  This is all one school?  The smokey girl who he helped deflect James back into his house with...she's muy caliente now that she isn't covered in smoke.

"Okay.  Situation's secure, I think.  My work will wear off in a few minutes.  I have no idea how they'll react, but it's better than any of them getting involved in that.  By the way, did you know that that kid can literally blow the ceiling up?"

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon