RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
OOC - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Admin Discussions (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=123)
+---- Forum: The Last Knight (DM Man in Black) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Thread: OOC (/showthread.php?tid=481)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

RE: OOC - Man in Black - 06-08-2017

(06-07-2017, 12:26 PM)Rahullu Wrote: not sure what you mean by link if you check the rolls for the campaing you can se them?? At least i can, the thrown weapons roll strange enought is not there thou, but the others

When you roll on unseen servant, it presents you with a link you can copy. That's all I'm looking for. I do occasionally go back and look for duplicate rolls, but only if something stinks.

(06-07-2017, 04:39 PM)Nova Wrote:
(06-07-2017, 11:22 AM)Man in Black Wrote: But what's his skill? Space herpes is a bitch! :p

Haha! MiB, has Gamer75 has replied to you? He'd asked me to ask you to PM about characters, as it seemed he was having technical issues w/ blank messages.

Yup, still waiting for what he wants to play. I'd say with the space herpes he has to play a pirate. An ice pirate. I guess they're prone to that. Big Grin

(06-07-2017, 06:37 PM)Rahullu Wrote: Oh question MIB, is the officer in stormtrooper armor or normal uniform? i figured uniform, but i rememberd it was not written.

Imperial black officer's uniform.

(06-07-2017, 09:05 PM)Nova Wrote:
(06-07-2017, 06:54 PM)Rahullu Wrote:
(06-07-2017, 06:51 PM)Tiktuk Wrote: Grab the armor and unis + equipment will be nice when we go to the prison to have options

"Please Mr. Jail Warden sir, let me hold on to this stormtrooper armor!" :p

I am kinda thinking we wont get the knight now, our cower is obiously blown, but i hear you rahullu will take a trooper as amonution, but before he will grab the utilitybelt. Armour will,take to long i think.

You know, I also was curious about this prologue's setting.

MiB! Farron Prime is still just an initial supply port that we're hitting up pre-prison mission, yes?
That was the impression I got -- that we were still only gearing up and were on the way to land on /
infiltrate the prison itself elsewhere. We just happened to "luck" into Imps who were suspicious of us, yes?
Or is Farron Prime, say, the planet that Farron Delta the Prison Moon orbits around?

(Haha, I guess we all were sitting WAY too far in the back of the war room of Dantooine to hear Mon Mothma and Admiral Raddus' full briefing!)

Yes, this is just your jumping off point. Can't have you traced back to Dantooine. From here you have to get to the Corporate Sector. Showing up with a bunch of black market arms is what's going to get you tossed in prison. As for the Imperial presence, I'll let you draw your own conclusions. IS your cover blown or is it just bad timing? Are they after you specifically or are you just a target of opportunity? Did someone tip off the Empire or is it just dumb luck? Or maybe someone accidently picked a name for their alias that matched someone with outstanding warrants.

If there is one thing I learned watching Star Wars for 40 years, it is that logic takes a back seat to cool factor. Big Grin

RE: OOC - Rahullu - 06-08-2017

Okay check my latest rolls i think i got it now

RE: OOC - Garlen Veir - 06-08-2017

(06-08-2017, 12:06 PM)Man in Black Wrote: I try to be as transparent and consistent as possible.  Any changes to the rules as written will be noted here.  I invite discussion, but that doesn't mean I will see it your way.  I like to err on the side of fun.

For grappling, i would ordinarily go with 10, but he was attempting 1 handed so I upped the difficulty to 15.  The stormtrooper tried to shoot, but his roll was lower.  The officer just went defensive and made the dodge handily.  I ruled hitting one person with another person a 15, so that just barely missed being wildly entertaining.

all I have is this mental Hulk smash moment "Puny trooper"

[Blaster 4d [4d6] = 12 I have no idea how medium range would affect the attack roll for a blaster pistol] as for difficulties are very easy 3-5, easy is 6-10 medium is 11-to 15, difficult 16-20 and very difficult is 21-25, 31+ is heroic i think i have missed a difficult level but i think you get the gist of it. Roll over or same and you suceed

Lol the dices are against me.....

RE: OOC - Nova - 06-08-2017

(06-08-2017, 06:33 PM)Rahullu Wrote: Lol the dices are against me.....

Oh shoot, I just realized that the "con them to the other part of the starport" plan was your idea, Rahullu!

Nova and Rahullu have a psychic connection then, haha. Will mention somewhere IC that Rahullu is later mad that Nova thought the idea was originally hers, after they talked about it sometime beforehand.

(06-08-2017, 07:33 PM)Nova Wrote:
(06-08-2017, 06:33 PM)Rahullu Wrote: Lol the dices are against me.....

Oh shoot, I just realized that the "con them to the other part of the starport" plan was your idea, Rahullu!

Nova and Rahullu have a psychic connection then, haha. Will mention somewhere IC that Rahullu is later mad that Nova thought the idea was originally hers, after they talked about it sometime beforehand.

No problem, she got it when i said get the comlink it just took a round to fill in the blanks

RE: OOC - Tiktuk - 06-09-2017

Sorry I am posting late, I had to reinstall windows and loos ALL my apps. Lost part of my sound card too. So I am just getting my system back to some form of completion.

RE: OOC - Nova - 06-09-2017

(06-09-2017, 02:54 AM)Tiktuk Wrote: Sorry I am posting late, I had to reinstall windows and loos ALL my apps. Lost part of my sound card too. So I am just getting my system back to some form of completion.

Ugh, that sucks. Hope nothing irreplaceable or unique was lost!

RE: OOC - Man in Black - 06-09-2017

(06-08-2017, 04:12 PM)Rahullu Wrote: [Blaster 4d [4d6] = 12 I have no idea how medium range would affect the attack roll for a blaster pistol] as for difficulties are very easy 3-5, easy is 6-10 medium is 11-to 15, difficult 16-20 and very difficult is 21-25, 31+ is heroic i think i have missed a difficult level but i think you get the gist of it. Roll over or same and you suceed

Point blank = 5
Short = 10
Medium = 15
Long = 20

In the back of the 1st edition SWRPG you'll find the chart showing typical weapon ranges. Heavy blasters have the worst. 1e doesn't differentiate gun brands for the most part. There may be some, but most of them would be in latter books. For example, the pistols I named earlier was just for flavor. They work just like every other blaster pistol.

(06-09-2017, 02:54 AM)Tiktuk Wrote: Sorry I am posting late, I had to reinstall windows and loos ALL my apps. Lost part of my sound card too. So I am just getting my system back to some form of completion.

That's never entertaining.