RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A Rude Awakening
No, wait a minute Cutter, Khayman said, I need more information, I'm not the warrior I was, nor are you the rogue you were. First, can you give us a more detailed description of the fiend, perhaps one of our new companions here has seen such a creature before and can help us identify it. Waiting for a information, he muttered, I may be stuck in this new body, but doesn't mean I'm going to throwing my life away. 
Quote this message in a reply
Eloric pours himself another glass and waits for these two to sort it out.  Granted this was his third glass while these fellows figured things out, so he was starting to feel quite a bit more mellow. "Don't suppose there is any chance these fellows would just lets us stroll out of here. Oops sorry, big misunderstanding, We'll just be on our way."  
He chuckled at that, then mumbled, "Though in my experience, Dark Lords usually aren't that generous. Fucker probably dropped us in a snake pit."  
He raised his glass, "But here's to wishful thinking." Then he drained his cup and refilled it.  This time however, he offered the cup to Benji. It was rude to drink alone after all.
Merika'arme flexed his hands admiring them for a moment... well at least he had claws still. "I assume our dark lord gets some amusement out of us fighting." shrugging the lizard folk nodded at cutter agreeing with his plan. "Win or loose either way only way out is through I suppose." 
Fiends you says? Benji downed the cup of wine as he contemplated the unfolding events. He snapped his fingers and a thick tome smelling faintly of sulfur and singed leather materialized out of thin air, nestling itself neatly in the kobold's clawed hand. We mets this diabolist from Cheliax while hoofing it on the road. Interesting drinking buddy he was! Very chatty. Taught me some stuffs about all sorts of brimstone nasties and such.

Benji looked to Cutter earnestly. You tells Benji what you saw, maybe book whispers some secrets back to Benji, yes? Then we go say hello to our new "friends"!

(Action:Using Pocket Library, +1 bonus to roll, no critical fail, learn additional info if subject is a creature on success)
Recall Knowledge (Religion): 1d20+7 19
"Allthough this bow is of similar dimensions to my previous I have yet to get the feel of it in combat! Hopefully it's aim is as true as my last bow, which was a famed moonbow gifted to me by my diety? I suddenly know my god as Cernunnos, whom I would have called Meilikki in my world. I am unsure of how I come by this new knowledge, but that is a problem to solve for later! Are we sure these poor souls we are about to ambush are deserving of our cruel treatment?".
Pausing to link with his familiar cutter concentrates, then looks up at Khayman looks like some type of construct. It's standing away from the other thugs, hopefully we can fight our way through the thugs and then slip past or out run the Construct. Turning to the druid Cutter asks can that thing climb up and out like the rest of us or do we need to open the door for it.
From the description Benji thinks it could be a Hamatula ...whats known as a Barbed demon. But; theres something off on the description. Thier skin doesnt look metallic...and it moves more fluidly....Cutter may have it right. A Construct, mimicking a Hamatula.
After hearing Benji's description, he heaved out a heavy deep breath and muttered Fine, then turning away, he moved in the direction that Cutter had indicated, stopping for a only a second when he'd slipped his hand into his pocket and retrieved a coat gun, what the? then shaking his head, he shoved his hand back into his pocket and slipped the Rapier from it's sheath, a sense of utter comfort and familiarity coming over him, he almost smiled. Then delving into the shadows as much as possible he prepared himself for the kill. 

Stealth: 1d20+12 25
Benji clapped his hands together and a small gust of wind whirled around him before the magic settled in, adding a little extra pep to his step. He ducked behind the corner of a wall, lute in hand. Ready to rumble. The kobold said resolutely, tail thumping the ground in anticipation.

Action: Casting Longstrider Rank 1 (+10 status bonus to speed for 1 Hour)
Robsen quickly tests the draw on his bow to get a feel for its capabilities and then says, "Let me know who I should target!", before trying to slip into the shadows.

Stealth Check = [1d20+10]=5+10=15

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon