RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A Dohwar, a Giff, and a Satyr walk into a bar [IC Thread]
Since Bazz opened the door, Rupert will move past him through the door out onto the walkway, motioning for the others to follow behind him.
Quote this message in a reply
Melville follows quickly while attempting to draw a rough map in his book
Bazz will step around Rupert so he can search for traps beyond the door.
Following Bazz's careful lead, the group proceeds down the plank walkway along the massive branch.  The path curved around the trunk of the tree.  Everyone felt slightly anxious at the thought of the long drop to hard gravity plane below them as the walkway had no railing or safety features, and the planks jutting from the tree trunk like stubby black branches had a tendency to vibrate slightly with each step.  The vibration at Rupert's steps were no where near as minor.

Following the path around the left-hand side of the tree revealed a gap in walkway to allow room for a ladder of grown planks that descended down roughly 15-20 feet to the external walkway on the next floor and down to the floor beyond that.  Some doors that were not easily visible from the initial scouting pass they had taken were now faintly visible through the rainbow air of the phlogiston around them could be seen below.  Just past the ladder the trunk curved in towards a natural crevice that they knew contained an open archway.  Bright, golden light shone through the arch, spilling out of the tree and all the more noticeable for blanching the rainbow ether into a radiant white fog.

[[OOC: there are two obvious routes to go from here.  If you are proceeding forward through the arch, unless you are taking specific precautions to avoid looking around, go ahead and given me a Perception check and a Wisdom Save.]]

[Image: nVrJgc8.png]
Perception: [1d20+3]=5+3=8;  Where am I?

Wisdom Save: [1d20+1]=7+1=8; It would be perfectly fine to jump out of this tree.

[OoC: If this is a spell of some kind, Bazz is considered to be a Fey and has magic resistance giving him advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects. ]
Perception [1d20+1]=20+1=21 - Holy shit, did you guys see that?
Wisdom [1d20+3]=2+3=5 - Let me lean out for a better view
(07-23-2022, 06:31 AM)Bazzalan Horngrin Wrote: Perception: [1d20+3]=5+3=8;  Where am I?

Wisdom Save: [1d20+1]=7+1=8; It would be perfectly fine to jump out of this tree.

[OoC: If this is a spell of some kind, Bazz is considered to be a Fey and has magic resistance giving him advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects. ]

[OOC: Thanks for the reminder.  You do have advantage on this effect.]
Perception = [1d20+1]=20+1=21 ; HOLY CRAP! WHAT IS THAT!

Wisdom Save = [1d20+3]=7+3=10 ; CAREFUL!! OF THE EDGE!
(OoC: Sorry spent the day recovering from my Dialysis treatment this morning, otherwise I would have posted sooner. Tomorrow will probably be busy too as I turn the big "Five-O" in just under an hour! I will be officially an over the hill old timer!)
(07-25-2022, 04:21 PM)GM Anthraxus Wrote:
(07-23-2022, 06:31 AM)Bazzalan Horngrin Wrote: Perception: [1d20+3]=5+3=8;  Where am I?

[OOC: Thanks for the reminder.  You do have advantage on this effect.]

[OoC: It gives me advantage on save throws against spell and other magical effects.  It's up to you to decide if whatever is affecting them is magical. ]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon