RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Foyer
(02-22-2022, 06:49 AM)Donya Lightfoot Wrote: Donya walks outside with Niall and joins him on the bus.  "Let's hope this trip is better than the last."

Niall nodded enthusiastically.

Quote:"Why would your father be sympathetic to Magnito's point of view?  Where your parents mutants too?"

As Ashley passed him Niall said, "Yeah, both my folks are mutants.  Are yours?"
Quote this message in a reply
(02-23-2022, 06:32 PM)Niall Glacian Wrote:
Quote:"Why would your father be sympathetic to Magnito's point of view?  Where your parents mutants too?"

"No, my mutation was apparently random. But my father was in the army, which is almost as bad."
(02-23-2022, 07:09 PM)Graffiti Wrote:
(02-23-2022, 06:32 PM)Niall Glacian Wrote:

"No, my mutation was apparently random.  But my father was in the army, which is almost as bad."

Niall chuckled at that and said, "My Da said he worked with the BoM for a little bit right after he came to America. Ma said that wasn't true, but I dunno."
Dazzler waits for John to pick out a coat.  When he finally finds one that will fit over his wings she says, "You look fine.  C'mon, stop dragging your feet.  We have places to go and people to party with."
John gulps at her demeanor. So much for 'House Mom'. He wanted to start testing out his 'Empathy' talents but he was terrified that it might lead him to succumb to temptations he really didn't want to go anywhere near. SO he throws the coat on and practically jumps up the four stairs leading into the coach, looking around for the nearest seat away from too many other people.
Once everyone has taken their seats, the portly bus driver shuts the door to the bus then she yells, "Does every one got everything they need?"  Assuming everyone is good to go, she bellows again, "You better cuz we won't be coming back for nothin!"  She climbs into her seat, checks a few things and soon enough the bus starts rolling down the drive way and out the mansion's gates.

Now on your way, Dazzler calls out to all of you.  "I know you students just had breakfast but I brought some drinks and snacks, anyways.  If you want to listen to some music there's a sound system behind the driver's seat.  You can listen to the radio or whatever you've stored on any of your devices.  If there's no heavy traffic the drive should be less than an hour.  And John, I know you just put on the wing brace but you can take it off if you'd feel more comfortable. Questions?"
Niall raises his hand and once Dazzler acknowledges him, asks, "Do we have a specific schedule for today, ma'am?"
Malcolm goes still at the mention of Magneto, and shuffles closer tp Psi-Jack,as if seeking comfort from someone who he shares more history with than thes e other students.  

Once on the bus, sitting next to her he quietly mumbles "F..following M....Magnet.to is what got my f.father k.killed.. an.nd m.mom in p.rison.  Th.they c.called thg.them t.terroritsts. It i.isn't true. Th.they j.just w.went t.to some of the r.rallies."
"Sorry to hear that.  Lots of folks have called my Da a terrorist, but I think that is just because his powers are scary.  People are just so skittish about things they don't understand.  That's one reason I like to do my studies, and have read every paper Dr. McCoy has ever published.  His work on the sources of mutation is brilliant.  I'm hoping I have some classes with him," Niall says.
(03-08-2022, 08:33 PM)GM Marvel Wrote: Now on your way, Dazzler calls out to all of you.  "...And John, I know you just put on the wing brace but you can take it off if you'd feel more comfortable. Questions?"

John shrugs.  "Neither is comfortable."  He pulls in on himself emotionally and stares out the window.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon