RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

OOC
I am trying to remember, But I think you suggested that Rhoderic's background should somehow connect with the background of either Eloric or Reion, but I do not quite have an idea exactly how to do that without possibly stepping on thier toes. Any help or directions would be appreciated
For know I have given a general background, and will updated it with further details when I learn more
Quote this message in a reply
(09-29-2020, 12:46 AM)Rhodric Wrote: I am trying to remember, But I think you suggested that Rhoderic's background should somehow connect with the background of either Eloric or Reion, but I do not quite have an idea exactly how to do that without possibly stepping on thier toes. Any help or directions would be appreciated

They don't have to be connected.  I suggest you write your background and then when Eloric and/or Rhodric complete their backgrounds you can link them together at around the time you entered Ravenloft.
I've completed a genaeral background (see spoiler), and attached to my character in the character and backgrounds tab.

Backstory: 
- Mother was an Elven Diplomat/ Rogue (Art Thief)
- father was a human ranger
- his father was a bounty hunter that usually tracked down poachers and bandits, his father fell in love with his mother after rescueing her from a bandit encampment
when Rhoderic was 6 his mom cuaght stealing paintings, and was jailed, and his father lost his job, so started traveling from one settlement to another teaching his son to live off the land.
- Rhoderic grew up to use the skills learned from both his parents to make his living 
- grew up in the wilds constantly traveling from one settlement to another
- recentlyhe has been tracking a youth who disappeared after a group of Gypsies (Romani) passed through his village, with the goa; of returning him safely to his parents.
Appearance and background completed.
When do we start?
(10-30-2020, 12:51 PM)DM Vitkyng Wrote: When do we start?

I'm still waiting on one or two backgrounds and making some final decision on some magic items.
Are you sure they still intend to join this campaign?
(09-24-2020, 09:56 PM)DM Spiral Wrote: Rubs hands together.  You know I loves me some Backgrounds.  I'll have em up this weekend!

Are you still in?
Is anyone else getting an error page for about 3 seconds when you hit the Post Reply button?
Nope all good here

spoke too soon, just saw the error page flash past

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon