RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average

[OOC] Return to the Rusty Rat
Btw is it me being hungry or Giant really wrote "bread" in the ic thread?..

Tapatalkkal küldve az én ALE-L21 eszközömről
Quote this message in a reply
Aren't you always Hungary? Big Grin

I think I play with most members on the site in this game so I'm posting here to let everyone know I will most likely be unable to post for the rest of the week through Sunday. Very busy days ahead for me.
Or Giant was hungry and thirsty of course. Smile
DM Wrote:Well, in my mind this is a fairly fast-paced adventure. With all strange things happening with the party the City Council considers this a no-brainer not to stop and spend time anywhere other than on the road. However, official statement on activity level is that "normal" people travel up to 8 hours a day and rest at least 8 hours a day. Meaning there's 8 hours to spend on stuff like crafting... which is also considered to be "one day's worth" I think.

I believe the 8 hours of travel also includes 8 hours of crafting or casting spells.  One day's worth (which is 8 hours) requires one day for each 1,000 gp of the base price.  This means, to create an item that grants +4 to a stat will require 16 days to create and a wand with a 4th level spell inside 21days.  This seems to make any Item creation feats, except for maybe scrolls, mostly useless.

DM Wrote:About healing. Haven't checked the exact wording but I had the impression that this damage can't be healed by magical means as long as your hunger/thirst are not satiated and you are fatigued. The fatigue goes away with first rest and then you can magically heal the nonlethal damage as well (actually, it heals by the hour so in 8+2 hours everyone is healed of 2x [your hd] hp of nonlethal stuff which is pretty much all you have (this is 2+8 hours i.e. up to 64hp of nonlethal healed for Toot and Boo.)

You could be correct and since your way is in our favor I'm not going to debate about it and just say, ok.    Tongue

Lugar Wrote:No worries, I just figured this is how two people with low charisma hold a dialogue :Smile Lugar has a 5 CHA so I have to find ways to rub people the wrong way every now and again!

Toot's charisma is 7 which is why I've been playing him as a jerk too!  He also spent most of his life living in sewers so he didn't have much need to learn social skills.  

Lugar Wrote:I actually enjoy Toot's character.  Sometimes I wish there was a "like" button next to posts.

Awwe, shucks.  Thanks.  Cool   Actually there is kind of a like/reputation button.   Angel  ]
Well, how about cl x 1000gp per day? Retains scalability... almost. E.g. 4x7x750/7000 = 3 days. Headband is cl 8 so 2 days for +4. I like if feats make sense in quick paced campaigns as long as they are not abused. If you want to craft for sale then my proposal is not valid :-)

Tapatalkkal küldve az én ALE-L21 eszközömről
No consensus about resting? Then I will use what I assume was the majority, i.e. resting outside the mushroom rings but inside the waterfall. You have maybe 6 more hours to tell me otherwise.
(02-20-2018, 03:31 PM)Lugar Wrote: Aren't you always Hungary? Big Grin

I think I play with most members on the site in this game so I'm posting here to let everyone know I will most likely be unable to post for the rest of the week through Sunday.  Very busy days ahead for me.

https://amexicaninbudapest.files.wordpre...garian.jpg

Big Grin
(02-26-2018, 03:34 PM)Torin Wrote:
(02-20-2018, 03:31 PM)Lugar Wrote: Aren't you always Hungary? Big Grin

I think I play with most members on the site in this game so I'm posting here to let everyone know I will most likely be unable to post for the rest of the week through Sunday.  Very busy days ahead for me.

https://amexicaninbudapest.files.wordpre...garian.jpg

Big Grin

Hehehe Big Grin

Thanks for everyone being patient with me, I hope my characters haven't died the final death in my absence :Smile I should be posting regularly by tomorrow if not tonight.
Well. Heh. Since I wrote my last IC post stating that Toot was the last keeping watch end everyone ... um... wake up and roleplay... or something... It was only Toot who posted IC Smile
So, where's everyone? What's the plan?
SG's plan is to kick a false green dragon at the bottom Smile

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon