RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Swimming Pool! [Open everyone] + Malcolm
(06-04-2016, 04:11 PM)GM Marvel Wrote: [OoC: Pretty much all the powers that use Range Column E have crazy Ranges.  I plan to look up some house rules or perhaps create a new range table for such powers.  Also, I believe you did say your Clairvoyance was linked with your TK.  If you don't want them linked then you will run into problems with having to activate 2 powers at once which would be difficult to do in combat situations.  For example, normally you are allowed 3 non-combat actions a round.  Or one Combat and one non-combat actions in a round.  If you are using your Clairvoyance to look and your TK to attack then you can't move.  If they were combined then you could use your Clairvoyance/TK at all at once and still be able to move or do some other action.  Makes sense?]

{OoC If they are linked wouldn't I get a +? CS on Clairvoyance (which has almost no game effect except when someone tries to negate it, since the linking it to TK would limit the range to TK range anyway  which is Column A rather than E)]
Quote this message in a reply
Kat nods at Porsche. "Yeah. That's good. Except for those going to talk to him. We should seen ahead of time." She thinks a moment. "Damn. He's too fast. He could surprise us and run around the house, especially if he realizes that there are bound to be more of us... We'll have to do this all at once, instead of waiting until some are in position."
"He's in front of the houses, let the invisible people get into position, as well as those that will be in the backyards? then have the people that will talk to him approach?"
"Guys? What are we waiting for? We need to get moving before he does"

Malcom creeps out of the plane into the rain, keeping low and near the fronts of houses to avoid being seen.  As he does he moves his mental eye up and across the street from Lisa's house so he can see what is going on out front. He shares what he sees through the mental link.
"It doesn't look like you have much if any time to get into position.  You need to get moving!" Cyclops interrupts while you are making your decisions.

Gedeon and Saleem are ahead of the group and from across the road they see Static.  He seems to be arguing with the father about wanting to see Lisa.  The father calls for her and then tells Jack that he has, 'two minutes.'  Lisa soon peeks her head outside the door.

"Jack, what are you doing?  It's cold outside," Lisa says with a hint of concern as she tightens her house coat around her slim frame.  

"I came to make sure everything is alright.  You... you said you were hi... hurt!" Jack replies while changing his wording at the last second.  

"I'm fine."

Lisa's father barks, "What the hell are you talking about, Jack?  Has your running caused your brain to rattle around in that skull?  You're talking nonsense.  But that shouldn't surprise me since that's all you ever do!"

Jack clenches his fists.  "I just wanted to make sure Lisa was okay," he calls out over the rain.  "Lisa, I want to see you.  Now."

Lisa's dad takes a step onto the porch and states firmly, "You have disrupted our family enough tonight.  Go back to your school.  Learn how to be respectful before coming back here again!"

Gedeon and Saleem can see tiny sparks begin sizzling in Jack's fists.
[OoC are Lisa and her father within range of Malcolm's TK (8 areas)? ]
Yes

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
Through his remote sensor Malcolm watches Jack for any move toward the house, even the slightest. If Jack steps toward the house, or launches an electrical attack, Malcolm is going to attemp to surrond Lisa and her father in a larger version of the telekinetic bubble he created for Katrina earlier.

[OoC]this is a power stunt so will be using karma to ensure success. Let me know whether we need to roll initiative et cetera]
Gedeon stays as far away as she can while still being able to hear the conversation. Finding a handy bush to prevent anyone noticing the pooling raindrops on her, she watches silently.
With a glance at Sebastian, Katrina nods to Cyclops and exits the plane. Following the layout of the mental map, she heads in the direction where Jack and Lisa's father could be found. When she sees them, she can tell things are already bad. The sparks on Jack's hands, plus rain. This doesn't seem like it is going to end well.

"Jack!" she calls out, hoping to get his attention.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon