RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Swimming Pool! [Open everyone] + Malcolm
Aurum nods, the edges of her mouth curling. She'd thought she'd be stuck being the leader forever, just on account of the mindlink. Nice to be ordered around for a change. "Should I contact Lisa before or after Jack knows we're here?"

As Gedeon's crude map comes up, her mind nudges Johnny. "Overlaying your maps will make positioning more accurate."

She glances at Ashlee. "If I'm going in there, I think I'd rather be invisible as well."
Quote this message in a reply
"Just so you are aware, I can see through my Telekinetic hand, meanining around corners and from up high, the perimiter is no problem"

Without even leaving the plane yet, he sends a telekinetic tendril up into the air, trying to get a vantage point of the whole neighbourhood, to see what cars and people are moving around. He also makes a mental note of where Jack is supposed to be and where Gedeon is (through the mindlink). He will communicate this information to everyone through the mindlink with the best mental image he can figure out [in otherwords a mental map/radar like the HUD in a first person shooter]

~Does that help?~
"There isn't much I can do except heat things up, or cool them down. But If needed a few of us girls can seem a lot less threatening as a distraction than the muchachos. I don't think we want Jack seeing us before katrina can get close enough to have a word, so where should we wait?"
When Katrina mentions Trevor, he looks at her and with a couple of startled blinks he says, "Me go with you to get Jack?  The last time I spoke to him, he acted like a bit of a jerk.  But I guess I can use my Kinetic control to slow him down or change his direction so he runs balls-first into a fire hydrant."  Trevor struggles to keep the corners of his mouth from curling up into a mischievous grin.  "Oh and I can drag some people with me when I fly.  It's only around 400 pounds but that should be enough for both Kat and Sebastian."  Trevor looks at Sebastian and says, "I assume you're coming along with us since the Professor named Kat your friendly neighborhood chaperon."

Trevor then feels Gedeon's hand on his arm.  He smiles and says, "Pizza party later, when we get back?" 

He then reaches his powers out around him to feel the all the kinetic swirling around him.  Even the molecules themselves hummed with the kinetic energy of their motion.  Slowly Trevor floats into the air and at the same time Katrina and Sebastian both lift off the floor of the Blackbird.

"Ready, babes?"
His eyes closed as all his attention is focused through his telekinetic 'hand' hovering high above the neighbourhood, Malcolm only knows when he is made invisible through the menal connection. With Jack's position located on the mental HUD map, he populates the map with the positions of any innocent bystanders he spots, as well as any information Johnny has of the neighborhood.

All clear Trevor. Try not to have too much fun making Jack run into a rose bush or anything
With Interface's, Gedeon's and Malcolm's help, Aurum is able to merge Interface's map and triangulation with Malcontent's visuals to quickly locate and inform everyone linked of Jack's location.  He's about a two block away from the park the Blackbird has landed in and he is standing in front of Lisa's house in the light rain.  Malcolm can see light coming through what he believes is the front door and some movement within the light.  At his current vantage point he can't see the front door through a tree in front of her home.

"Alright, when you're out there remember to watch for innocent people," Scott says to everyone.  "It's raining and it's dark so there shouldn't be many people out wandering around.  Hopefully this will be an easy retrieval.  The coast is clear so on your way."
"The rain is going to itline those of us who are invisible, so don't rely on it. Stay close to trees, buildings and other cover. If you can keep below tree canopy, or even cross porches, all the better, so you are not being rained on."

As he speaks he quickly moves out of the plane , and staying low and close to objects so his is not outlined as a wet albeit invisible form out in the open he moves closer so he he can get close enough that his hand/eye can be high up across the street so he can see the front of Lisa's house.

[OoC: wow just looked up my Clairvoyance range.. 2500miles..Telekinesis range 8 areas.. his powers aren't actually linked.. too bad he doesn't know that yet. ]
"Those of us not invisible should take the back way, anyone else up for some fence hopping? I doubt anyone will be playing in their backyards in the rain. But we don't eant to be spotted ,. Katrina, you're in charge. Good idea or no?"
Graffiti listens to everyone chime in who would like to be invisible.  

"So I've already turned Gedeon [60 hours] and Saleem [81 hours] invisible and Malcolm, Roslyn, and Johnny are going to join me as I try to turn the four of us invisible at the same time." She asks everyone to join hands and then she closes her eyes and concentrates as hard as she can.

[OOC: I will be using Karma for this roll.  First time power stunt is a Red Feat. [Rolled a 13 ouch!  That cost 100 karma for the stunt and 82 karma for the Red Result.  Total 182 Karma!  Sad ]
[OoC: Pretty much all the powers that use Range Column E have crazy Ranges.  I plan to look up some house rules or perhaps create a new range table for such powers.  Also, I believe you did say your Clairvoyance was linked with your TK.  If you don't want them linked then you will run into problems with having to activate 2 powers at once which would be difficult to do in combat situations.  For example, normally you are allowed 3 non-combat actions a round.  Or one Combat and one non-combat actions in a round.  If you are using your Clairvoyance to look and your TK to attack then you can't move.  If they were combined then you could use your Clairvoyance/TK at all at once and still be able to move or do some other action.  Makes sense?]

Graffiti begins to concentrate and the color drains out of her body very easily and then begins spreading out from her hands to Roslyn and Johnny's hands.  As the color melts from both of her friends she begins to struggle with pushing the color off of Malcolm.  First both his arms vanish and then she has to use all her strength to squeeze the last patches of color out of his torso until she finally the last trickles of color drain out of his feet.  

[OOC: For what Graffiti lacked in her feat roll she made up for in her duration.  You all are transparent for 98 hours.  And Malcolm is correct.  The rain is going to mess up the invisibility a little.  Think of Predator as he was moving around you could see distortions.  But it will still be difficult to spot you if you're careful.]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon