RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Black Hills Caves: Exploration Day 2
As each group member pulls out their cards [Move action] then opens the door, they each have about 6 seconds to step through.  First Eva, then Cyn, then E10 and then finally the Shaman and Reawyn.  Each time the door closes quickly after each single person (or pair) step through.  The creature, who had been watching them leave out the corner of its eyes, had finished licking up the last of the blood off the floor about the same time as E10 steps through. The creature begins walking toward the south door asking, ~Where friends going?~ then ~Don't leave me alone~ then ~Is that more delicious red food?~  Then Reawyn and the Shaman steps through and just as the creature about to start licking at the blood the door closes.

Meanwhile, Eva listens to the door but doesn't hear anything.  Reawyn checks for traps and there doesn't appear to be any.

[Image: ziGxe5N.png]
Quote this message in a reply
"With that creature back there I forgot we didn't even get a chance to investigate the room and we must be getting close to the Water Breathing spell's point of no return." 
(08-25-2021, 01:50 PM)Eva Morningtide Wrote: If the creature has changed its mind and has moved into the empty hallway then Eva closes the western door from distance using Magic Hand.

If it seems the creature doesn't want to go into the hallway but everybody successfully avoided its tentacles and moved to the eastern side of the room then Eva moves to J6 or I6 and opens the southern door touching the panel once so we will have 6 seconds to leave the room before the door closes automatically.

It's a bit risky to leave such a hungry creature behind us and go into the unknown but this is a rescue mission and we would like to avoid any unnecessary injuries. But who will rescue us? Smile

If we see an even more frightful creature behind this door, we have one round to change our mind. Big Grin

If the south door works in different way and didn't close automatically after 6 seconds then Eva closes it before the creature leaves the west door. I suppose all of us has entered the hallway using two move actions.
(08-31-2021, 05:06 AM)Cin-Ezra Oovalli Wrote: "With that creature back there I forgot we didn't even get a chance to investigate the room and we must be getting close to the Water Breathing spell's point of no return." 

Then we must hurry. Remember, this is a rescue mission. Ready? - she asks and prepares the card to open the east door. She opens the door if everyone is ready. (I think E10 also will move closer.)

[[ OOC - I think we have spent just few minutes with conversation. Before we entered the first hallway then we agreed to have enough time for a rescue mission. If not then we shouldn't have to pass the creature Smile ]]
Reawyn will move back before Eva opebns the door, he is not planning on being in frontr , he is not a melee combatanbt.
(08-31-2021, 07:56 AM)Eva Morningtide Wrote:
(08-25-2021, 01:50 PM)Eva Morningtide Wrote: If the creature has changed its mind and has moved into the empty hallway then Eva closes the western door from distance using Magic Hand.

If it seems the creature doesn't want to go into the hallway but everybody successfully avoided its tentacles and moved to the eastern side of the room then Eva moves to J6 or I6 and opens the southern door touching the panel once so we will have 6 seconds to leave the room before the door closes automatically.

It's a bit risky to leave such a hungry creature behind us and go into the unknown but this is a rescue mission and we would like to avoid any unnecessary injuries. But who will rescue us? Smile

If we see an even more frightful creature behind this door, we have one round to change our mind. Big Grin

If the south door works in different way and didn't close automatically after 6 seconds then Eva closes it before the creature leaves the west door. I suppose all of us has entered the hallway using two move actions.

[[ You're correct about the door suppose to be closing.  With no one other than you stating they were using their card to open the door I just sped the actions along without mentioning it cuz the creature was busy swiftering the floors but the doors being open or closed might affect certain actions. I don't have a problem fixing a mistake and I will amend my last post.]]
[OoC: Post edited.]
(08-31-2021, 12:25 PM)Reawyn Wrote: Reawyn will move back before Eva opebns the door, he is not planning on being in frontr , he is not a melee combatanbt.

Eva waits for E10 to occupy Reawyn's place. He is our only melee combatant Big Grin 
This time Eva stays in the front line because now she has better AC and more HP than Reawyn or Gurkagh. Except Cin would like to swap place with her Smile

(08-31-2021, 05:02 AM)GM Marvel Wrote: The creature begins walking toward the south door asking, ~Where friends going?~ then ~Don't leave me alone~ then ~Is that more delicious red food?~  

We are going to find more red food. - she answers shortly
I had indicated that E10 was moving to I10, I believe, or as close to that space as he can reach.
(08-31-2021, 05:39 PM)E.S.S.A.C.C.U.S-10 Wrote: I had indicated that E10 was moving to I10, I believe, or as close to that space as he can reach.

(08-26-2021, 07:00 PM)E.S.S.A.C.C.U.S-10 Wrote: E.S.S.A.C.C.U.S-10 will will move to I7 and ready his action as well.

[[As highlighted, you said you would move to I-7, which is exactly where I placed you.]]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon