RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Ale House (OOC)
I have logged in as Arius Dezlentyr, and changed the signature so that it loads my myth weaver character sheet, and also deleted messages for DMVtkng that would never be read now that he has passed.
Quote this message in a reply
I have finished reading through all 47 pages of the posted chapter 1 adventure posted, so I think I am all caught up on what's gone on. I have also read the house rules, which all seem fairly standard. Let me know if there is anything I have missed to get me up to speed?
I think you're good my friend.  Now as soon as Jim is caught up in his story, we should be good to go.
Was my brother in any of your other campaigns?, if so I can jagger his characters for you if needed.
Naldr mac Tordal - Meridian ( I am looking over this character as well, I remember my brother talking about this character)
- If you want to pick Naldr up as well, that would be awesome.  

- The last character he had in my games in my Rifts game. He played Nolan, but that one is RP heavy.  It's a decent read if you want to look him over and maybe pick him up. But it's up to you. I can NPC Nolan otherwise, he was pretty vital to the story.
I sm not very familiar with the rifts game, but zi will give him a look over.
What app do you use for dice rolling in your campaign.?
You can use any app you like.  The only thing is to be consistent.  So make sure you use the same character name or identifier for every roll and link it so I can verify.  Primarily though, we use  https://orokos.com and https://www.unseenservant.com
ok I am familiarwith unseen servant, just need youcampaign # so you can view my rolls.
also I have created a copy of Naldr mac Tordal (Reloaded) for the Meridian campaign as well, but cannot access my brothers character

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon