RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: The Ale House (OOC)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
OOC Forum.  Post your out of Character stuff here.
Druid maybe Cleric reporting for Duty! I will be fulfilling the role of healer in the party. Still debating on race and a few other things. I'll have the sheet up and linked shortly.
Just saw these threads come up but saw no game advertisement. I'd love to play if you'll have me. Any information on the campaign?
 Absolutely man!  We're just going to build a basic party to go through some adventures. It's in the Forgotten Realms setting. Go ahead and make up a character.  Using my custom Point buy in the Character Creation thread. No special rules, just straight 5e. 

Obviously you can use the OOC, but I'm also always on discord for questions, we use it as the sites chatroom.  Check out my Mad Designs thread if you've never played with me.  Those are my basic rules. 

RPGAddicts Discord link -> https://discord.gg/9XrzvU
Do we need to use Discord to play? Only ever used it as a program once as a test for one of my Roll20 games, didn't like it and uninstalled it lol.
No we don't use it to play. 

We just use the Text chat room function for quick answers to questions and bullshiting.  But I have players that don't use it and just use OOC in each game. It's just an option.
Vitkyng here. Getting started on a Waterdhavian noble character to fill the tank role. Envsioning a swashbuckler sailor/mechant type. Still dexciding on the best way to build him Smile
Bard with healing and overall frontline chaos ready to have some fun!
I just fugured out the best swashbuckler build to go with for future advancement.. from your own homebrew Meridian game... The Weapon master Martial Archetype - http://forums.rpgaddicts.com/showthread....98#pid3498
That should work perfectly man. So yea, we can use that.  I'll post that homebrew archetype in the homebrew section of this game.  We'll add other homebrew stuff as we go if we need it.

Just be aware, that archetype hasn't been tested, so it may get adjusted, LOL!  But I think it's mostly solid so that should be a minimum.  

Also, be sure to give me Edit permissions on your sheet.  I often make adjustments to players sheets for any number of reasons.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8