RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: OOC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
I think you and I are the only ones left in this one.  I am still interested, but I think we'd need to pull in another player or two.
I'm pretty sure Rhodric is still here but I'm not sure if he's still interested in playing Ravenloft.
Oh, that's right. I forgot who was playing him for a second there.  And yea, that's understandable.
Hey I am still around, just lots happening with our car dying, my daughter started therapy gor an eating disorder, and my dialysis routine. I am checking these boards everyday or everywhere day, I just haven't seen much activity.
Due to IRL crap that caused me to disappear again I need to ask again if everyone still wants to play this game?  If you don't, that's fine but before I start working on battle maps I'd like a heads up if there's still interest.
Hey Brother -  Yep, I'm still here and willing if you are.
Definitely still interested!
I was trying to prep by reviewing Sumayl al-Akhir's character sheet, but it us looked away in One Drive and blocked by a password that Darcy took to his grave. If you have access Dale perhaps you can take a few few screen shots for me and I can recreate his character sheet in Mythweaver, so I have access. I have taken over some of Darcy's characters in some DM Spirals campaigns, and I have done some back reading so I don't change thier personalities too drastically. But to be able to pull this off I need access to a character sheet
I was able to download his sheet.
Thanks this will definately help
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19